• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye feats

The guy hammers his point in, but uses a diamond crushing hammer to do so.
Not that Saitama had a chance against a composited, rubber hose era, toon God.

This is all because of those a-holes flagging video sources. The person mentioned it was a cartoon and not a comic. Still, I doubt anyone is willing to scour every single Popeye cartoon one-by-one to find it.

WIthout that, we still have Popeye giving the sun a black eye with that strength test game, shooting a tree through the sun, punching Bluto to the moon in the Popeye meets Hercules cartoon, punching Bluto around the world, and a comic scan that shows him throwing a boulder into space, orbiting the moon, and coming back to Earth. He should possibly still have star level AP. Large Star though...

This is all because of those a-holes flagging video sources. The person mentioned it was a cartoon and not a comic. Still, I doubt anyone is willing to scour every single Popeye cartoon one-by-one to find it.

WIthout that, we still have Popeye giving the sun a black eye with that strength test game, shooting a tree through the sun, punching Bluto to the moon in the Popeye meets Hercules cartoon, punching Bluto around the world, and a comic scan that shows him throwing a boulder into space, orbiting the moon, and coming back to Earth. He should possibly still have star level AP. Large Star though...
Giving a cartoony sun a black eye is probably not usable as a 4-C feat lol, if for nothing else because 4-C is affecting the entire mass of the sun, and almost nothing else you've mentioned makes it out of tier 6. Can I see the tree one?

I mean, the sun is literally ball-sized in that feat so I would definitely not consider it a legit feat, if anything it's some spatial manip/reality warping hax

Is that seriously the 4-C feat we use for Arale? She has way better ones that don't look cartoonish.
Eh, I'll save that for another CRT.

Seriously does anyone here remember the ******* Constellation feat? That would help so much with what we're doing

Anyone know a wiki mod I can contact? I know they can look at the history of pages and find the removed link, maybe there we will be able to find our clue.

Doesn't matter since the link of the scan was deleted. Maybe someone managed to save the link on Wayback Machine? Though, I doubt anyone did.

So, I'm not gonna lie, Popeye's profile is pretty terrible. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Popeye
There is literally no source for his higher end feats. Not for him destroying constellations, not for him lassoing the sun, not for him blowing it out. I've surfed the net a bit and never has actually seen any of those feats, just mentions of them in the vs community. We really need to get the source for them, or else Popeye would have to be downgraded.
Ima tell you all right now for free those feats do not exist unless theyre from an old comic which admittedly are really hard to come by. Ive watched every episode read every comic i coukd find ive searched far an wide across the internet. Youll see plenty of mention of them but they do not exist. I thought the same thing as you all until i watched through the episodes a few years back. That list idk who made it but id question quite a few of those feats on there

Im telling you ur wasting your time they dont exist. Ive already searched his shows every single episode the og the 1 from the 60s and the 1 when he had a kid. Him hitting bluto amongst the stars dont exist him hitting bluto to the moon does. He never dog paddled an island he sunk 1 by throwing an elephant at it. He has never juggled planets. In neither of the greek episodes did he lift the planet. Though in 1 he is thrown to the moon an rockets back. He does fight a martain invasion but never made tilt in the sky by throwing a spaceship at the others. He never blew out the sun or lassoed the sun or moon these do not exist you wont find them in the shorts i can promise you that. Maybe in a video game? Doubtful those look more like arcade games i doubt youll find them there. Old comics maybe good luck finding the comic though his arent exactly easy to get ur hands on

Ima tell you all right now for free those feats do not exist unless theyre from an old comic which admittedly are really hard to come by. Ive watched every episode read every comic i coukd find ive searched far an wide across the internet. Youll see plenty of mention of them but they do not exist. I thought the same thing as you all until i watched through the episodes a few years back. That list idk who made it but id question quite a few of those feats on there
Have you seen any other cosmic feats?

Back