• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PopEye
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

Son goku dragon ball z battle of gods by delvallejoel-d5xckgi
High 4-C for both and speed equalized.

I'm not sure if it's a hax stomp, but it's either Popeye or Inconclusive, Goku is not killing him with that Toon Force and Regen.

I'd say Popeye. He literally can expand his Reality warping Toon Force to the point of threatening the animator to bid whatever he pleases. Meaning, he could simply yell at him to completely erase Goku without him having an idea what Popeye is doing or what's happening to him. Enough said.

Unite My Rice said:
Someone close this stomp. ):
It's Popeye's reality warping and toon force which makes him at Tier 4-C, you simply can't consider this a stomp if Popeye has toon force and Goku doesn't.

EMagoIorSouI said:
It's Popeye's reality warping and toon force which makes him at Tier 4-C, you simply can't consider this a stomp if Popeye has toon force and Goku doesn't.
Look at what Arale did to Vegeta lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back