• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Addition to Surtr (God of War)

Isn’t this Shapeshifting? Transformation is only for partial stuff. Even says so on the page:

For those who are able to freely transform the shape of their bodies to assume different identities, impersonate others, and modify the entirety of their bodies at will with great versatility, see the Shapeshifting page instead.

Isn’t this Shapeshifting? Transformation is only for partial stuff. Even says so on the page:

For those who are able to freely transform the shape of their bodies to assume different identities, impersonate others, and modify the entirety of their bodies at will with great versatility, see the Shapeshifting page instead.
Nah, he sheds off his physical form.

Do you have a clip of him doing so? Cause I could have sworn turning into an element like smoke falls under Shapeshifting.

He turns into an element-like state, but he then reiterates that it's still him, thoroughly indicating him returning back to his most basic form.

He turns into an element-like state, but he then reiterates that it's still him, thoroughly indicating him returning back to his most basic form.

Alright I guess. Was just a bit confused caused I always thought turning into an element falls under Shapeshifting not Transformation.

Shouldn't this be Vibration Manipulation? Surtr creates this shockwave that blows Kratos and Atreus away:

Would this also possibly be summoning for Surtr? Right after he attacks them enemies spawn. Surtr is also considered king of Muspelheim so it would make sense for him to have some kind of control over creatures residing there.

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be Vibration Manipulation? Surtr creates this shockwave that blows Kratos and Atreus away:

Would this also possibly be summoning for Surtr? Right after he attacks them enemies spawn. Surtr is also considered king of Muspelheim so it would make sense for him to have some kind of control over creatures residing there.

Could be, yes.

I'll apply it later today if nobody else did, got distracted with life and other wiki projects. Should I include the Vibration Manipulation thing too or nah?

Shouldn't Surtr also have way more resistances than just a single resistance to Radiation?

For starters, he should obviously have resistance to Fire and Heat manipulation
Fire Manip. I fear "Heat Manipulation" is used a bit too much, it refers to Temperature Manipulation and Absorption, resisting extreme temperatures would effectively be akin to resisting incredibly hot fires or resisting incredibly cold ice blizzards.

Back