• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anti-Spiral Regen Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
Low-Godly: Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists, such as in the form of your soul or mind, or from other realms.

Anti-Spiral should have this regen as long as its home planet isn't destroyed, given that is where the source of its form comes from, and AS being a collective consciousness.

Gargoyle One said:
Stop
Making

Gurren Lagann

Broken
Thanks for reminding me, the TTGL crew also need resistance to quantum manipulation, due to not being instantly erased by the IBBS and holding it off for a brief moment of time, and Lord Genome holding off the energy alone before allowing it to break him down on a quantum(quantic?) level.

.:^) :^)

I agree with UMR. It's not broken to add abilities which have been neglected.

They don't regen from a planet. There are people on the planet who've stopped their evolution and placed their bodies in suspended animatio. Anti-Spiral is the collective consciousness of all the beings on that planet. They already have type 8 immortality.

Also, AS qualifies for abstract existence, as he meets most of the standards listed for the term. Omnipresent, nigh-omniscient, non-corporeal, immortal/can regen as long as their concept exists (the anti-spiral world being the concept of non-evolution itself).

Everyone (spiral and anti-spiral) should get Energy Manipulation updated to absorption, projection, and conversion. Boota converted anti-spiral's pure energy attack into spiral energy, which allowed him to evolve . Similar to how TTGL converted the IBBS into spiral energy. AS should have this too, as its hosts were once spiral life forms, plus they can replicate the abilities of their opponent (power mimicry).

Should AS and those who scale (anybody who's likely tier 1) should also have higher dimensional manipulation? AS made a super spiral universe between the 10th and 11th dimension, and manipulated multidimensional probability fluctuations, which the GL crew accomplished on their own as well.

Also the Gurren Lagann profiles as a hole need to be cleaned up with scans, grammar editing, reasonings, etc. And since we consider the extradimensional labyrinth real, do we still keep mind manipulation (since the crew was incapacitated) but remove illusion creation on AS's profile?

I think that most of this seems to make sense, but am uncertain about Abstract Existence.

Isn't that reserved for conceptual entities, or do I misremember?

Beings that embody a certain fundamental concept yeah. I'm unsure though, they had their own universe for at least thousands of years, where they were referred to the universe itself, if that counts for anything. Otherwise they just have all the applications of the power.

Well, the rest should be fine in any case.

Do you only need the Anti-Spiral page unlocked?

I am checking, I believe so.

Also, is this enough evidence to change likely high 1-C to high 1-C? Our reasoning is that TTGL created a super spiral space inside of itself, which is 10D or 11D, and here, Lord Genome pretty much states that Anti Spiral created super spiral space, which is between the 10th and 11th dimensions.

I'm still skeptical of if Gurren Lagann operates on M Theory, considering that Simon was able to travel to the Anti-Spiral Homeworld, in-between the 10th and 11th dimension (Which I don't even know how that works), with no significant power up nor difficulty.

I do not think that we can suddenly start to upgrade the Gurren Lagann profiles. We had a long discussion to determine their tiers previously.

Anyway, I will unlock the Anti-Spiral page. Tell me here when you are done.

@DMUA

We went very far in depth on why the "in-between the dimensions" thing is out of context, as it's in between the *axes* of the 10th and 11th dimensions (manifold) and how that makes it so it's overwhelmingly likely a 10+1 dimensional reality, falling very much in line with M-Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back