• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Bill Cipher Tiering Revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this quote that was found in this official source of Gravity Falls: http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/Axolotl

Bill Cipher states/translates in a cryptogram: "ILL GET THIS PUPPY UP AND RUNNING ONE DAY AND NEITHER TIME BABY NOR THE BIG FRILLY KNOW IT ALL WILL STOP ME" (Axolotls have their gills on the outside of their heads, giving them a frilled appearance). "ILL GET THIS PUPPY UP AND RUNNING ONE DAY AND NEITHER TIME BABY NOR THE BIG FRILLY KNOW IT ALL WILL STOP ME" (Axolotls have their gills on the outside of their heads, giving them a frilled appearance).

Axolotl: The Axolotl is a powerful extradimensional creature whose power ranks alongside that of Time Baby.

Also, the Axolotl is capable of living in Hyperspace as seen in this link & everything that explains about it: http://dubsdeedubs.tumblr.com/post/148072136190/a-time-pirates-theory-spoilers-now-same-coi

Extradimensional beings/creatures are at least 6D and up to 11D.

So, should the tiering for Bill Cipher be something like: 11-A | At least Low 2-C | 2-A to Low 1-C, possibly High 1-C

What Saikou said. "Extradimensional" is an extremely vague term and impossible to assign a rating to without context.

Nothing indicates that the term refers to 6-D here. And 11-D is an established thing in Gravity Falls. So Bill's rating is fine as it is.

The terms "Hyperspace" and "extradimensional" in fiction do not always equal 6-D. In some contextes they can only be 4-D. It depends on the verse in question and its established cosmology.

In a series where the 11th dimension is a thing, there's especially no reason to label the term as 6-D without any evidence.

Bill's not being rated as 6-D at all. Saikou and I have already gone over that multiple times.

He has 11-D statements. Something as vague as "extradimensional" in this context would not change that.

I believe Hyperspace just refers to any space above 3-Dimensional, so I'm afraid we can't use it to justify any further upgrades. Same with Extradimensional, it just means you're above 3-Dimensional (given the context of the term).

Ryukama said:
The terms "Hyperspace" and "extradimensional" in fiction do not always equal 6-D. In some contextes they can only be 4-D. It depends on the verse in question and its established cosmology.
In a series where the 11th dimension is a thing, there's especially no reason to label the term as 6-D without any evidence.
I'm saying that Axolotl is an Extradimensional creature who lives in Hyperspace. How can Axolotl not be categorized in Tier 1 if the description states that he is?: https://goo.gl/images/xYlPz4

Also, I did mention that Bill Cipher could be between 2-A to Low 1-C, and being High 1-C is always considered a possibility.

Ryukama said:
Bill's not being rated as 6-D at all. Saikou and I have already gone over that multiple times.
He has 11-D statements. Something as vague as "extradimensional" in this context would not change that.
Correction: He has 7D-11D statements which proves that certain Extradimensional creatures/beings exist in Gravity Falls like the Axolotl & Axolotl is a higher power like Bill Cipher in Gravity Falls.

Again, "extradimensional" and "hyperspace" does not equate to 6-D. It depends on the context of the story. So please stop with the "Low 1-C" stuff for Bill.

I don't know how else to explain this.

• All "extradimensional" and "hyperspace" mean is being greater than 3-D.
  • Therefore when something is called those things we can't immediately rate them as 6-D.
  • And when a character is stated to have 11-D power, we're not putting them to 6-D cause of the use of "extradimensional".
Do you understand now? There is no "Low 1-C" rating to be applied to Bill. His tier is going to stay the same.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
This should probably be closed given the denied suggestions.
I want to help Magi RobloxG out and have him understand why this will be turned down than to just close it. But if he still insists after being explained this a 7th time I guess I'll close this to avoid wasting staff's time anymore.

Ryukama said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
This should probably be closed given the denied suggestions.
I want to help Magi RobloxG out and have him understand why this will be turned down than to just close it. But if he still insists after being explained this a 7th time I guess I'll close this to avoid wasting staff's time anymore.
Ok, geez. No need to be frustrated over a suggestion. Just saying.

I wasn't getting frustrated. I just said I wanted to help you out and not just immediately dismiss your thread. Because other people after a 7th time explaining would simply close the thread and not care how the OP feels or whether or not they understand. But in order to not waste staff's time anymore I'll eventually close this. I'm only to trying to help.

Ryukama said:
I wasn't getting frustrated. I just said I wanted to help you out and not just immediately dismiss your thread. Because other people after a 7th time explaining would simply close the thread and not care how the OP feels or whether or not they understand. But in order to not waste staff's time anymore I'll eventually close this. I'm only to trying to help.
Ok then, you may close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back