• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Byakuya upgrade

Nothing too complecated but I was looking around at Rukia's, Byakuya's and Gerads profiles and count help but notice Rukia was the same tier as Byakuya.

I understand Rukia gets her 7-B for killing As Nodt with her Bankai but Byakuya was going to do it with jut his Shikai, but he let rukia finish him off instead. As Nodt even mistook his shikai for his bankai.

Also recently Gerad was murked by Byakuya just recently, and Gerrad was on par with Senjumaru (which is why he's 6-C)

So due to him being much stronger Rukia and for also murking base form Gerard I'd say Byakuya deserves an upgrade to 6-C via power scaling (Destroying Gerad in base form) or at least 7-A for being surpieror to Bankai Rukia

Possibly. You can ask Schutzendunkelziel and Illuminati about it.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Did ya ask Illuminati and SDZiel1217 yet? And i saw you making that upgrade. You know you could get in trouble for that if there hasn't been enough approvals, you know? @TripleX6
Just because you have a grudge against me you pick on me...hmm real professional.

But to anwser your question i have no idea where or how to contact them.

EDIT: also I've never heard of them.

I don't have a grudge against you, so don;t even say something.

And here's their pages. SDZ and Illuminati. Antvasima specifically ask you to probably ask them on this.

TripleX6 said:
Just because you have a grudge against me you pick on me...hmm real professional.

I'm wondering, why do you automatically upgraded him without consulting SchutzenDunkelZiel1217?

KamiYasha said:
TripleX6 said:

I'm wondering, why do you automatically upgraded him without consulting SchutzenDunkelZiel1217?
I have consulted both of them.

But now you have to wait and see what their answers are on this, Triple. If they approve this, then that upgrade will stay. But if they say it's not legit, the upgrade will have to be taken out.

CrossverseCrisis said:
But now you have to wait and see what their answers are on this, Triple. If they approve this, then that upgrade will stay. But if they say it's not legit, the upgrade will have to be taken out.
Very well.

i'd like to wait to the end of the current fight, at the very least...and i think that at the end of the series we will need to make a final evaluation in our profiles, calcs and other bleach related stuff.

Just sayin'. I completely agree with this Gerald fight upgrade.

Though Byakuya may have gotten assistance, he was the one doing the final blow and most of the damage. It was implied that Renji and Byakuya did most of the work.

About your initial post: did Byakuya ever state he was going to finish As Nodt with his shikai? Rhetorically, he could have decided to blitz Nodt with his Bankai.

Just to butt in-- it was shown that As Nodt mistook Byakuya's Shikai to be his Bankai and then Byakuya stated that it was just Senbonzakura, simply the Shikai.
SimplyShikai
There was no hint as to him wanting to use Bankai, I don't think Byakuya even needs Bankai to finish off As Nodt, seeing how easily he destroyed As Nodt's eyes and literally was about to one-shot him.

Yes, but I'm asking if, rhetorically, Byakuya went ahead and killed As Nodt, could he accomplish it with Shikai (most likely) or would he blitz with his Bankai?

Back