• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

null

Following for sure I need to see how this plays out, it's always funny to see the soulsborne games at subsonic to supersonic speeds when lightning is involved in lots of them

From memory the reason they were nerfed before wasn't because the spells/miracles were considered as from a non-natural source, but that the people were... throwing them.

You would need to prove that the conjured weapons are thrown at MHS+ or SoL speeds. Which could never be done. Its why Elden Ring characters aren't MHS+ for stuff like this, since they just conjure the lightning into their hands and then do stuff with them. Also for the game the cloud to ground lightning attacks are treated as hitscan and are shown to act differently.

From memory the reason they were nerfed before wasn't because the spells/miracles were considered as from a non-natural source, but that the people were... throwing them.

You would need to prove that the conjured weapons are thrown at MHS+ or SoL speeds. Which could never be done. Its why Elden Ring characters aren't MHS+ for stuff like this, since they just conjure the lightning into their hands and then do stuff with them. Also for the game the cloud to ground lightning attacks are treated as hitscan and are shown to act differently.
Wait that's really why MHS+ elden ring was dropped😭😭

So then is at least calcing the dragon catching the lightning not applicable for that reason as

So then is at least calcing the dragon catching the lightning not applicable for that reason as
Theoretically if you can assume they still have to close their hands even if its guided, you can get a speed.

But at the same time I'm not sure how fast you would need to be to just like, close your hand before a lightning bolt hits the ground. I'd assume its not much more than HH or whatever they currently are.

Theoretically if you can assume they still have to close their hands even if its guided, you can get a speed.

But at the same time I'm not sure how fast you would need to be to just like, close your hand before a lightning bolt hits the ground. I'd assume its not much more than HH or whatever they currently are.
Rip then that sucks might as well actually just calc dodging the soundwave the bats shoot or something

DS2 and 3 actually have Miracles that use cloud to ground lightning

Divine Pillars of Light is also a thing...

Yeah, though its still dodgeable iirc

Theres also cloud to ground lightning in Gael's fight and iirc the Nameless King's fight

Back