• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible downgrade for Genshin Impact

FanSyst

Username Only
In Albedo's quest it is described that the traveler is unable to destroy a not very large pillar, this greatly contradicts the level of characters such as Aether and Lumine, as well as scaling with Razor.

In Albedo's quest it is described that the traveler is unable to destroy a not very large pillar, this greatly contradicts the level of characters such as Aether and Lumine, as well as scaling with Razor.
Honestly, that's not a very good argument. Like, in some games you fight extremely gigantic demonic enemies but need a ******* key to open a wooden door

It's just a PIS

Honestly, that's not a very good argument. Like, in some games you fight extremely gigantic demonic enemies but need a ******* key to open a wooden door
If he really wanted to downgrade the verse he could’ve at least mentioned characters being scared of fall damage (but that’s legit PiS)
Or Keqing trying to destroy her vision with a minecart iirc,
Or Jean and Amber’s frankly tiny combo explosion that defeated an enemy that was keeping up with them. (Also not really an argument)

Although when it comes to gameplay I mean we have characters who drown in 1m deep water lol

So I just checked the quest again and this isn’t even PIS Albedo very specifically tells the Traveler to use his willpower instead of elemental power. Keep in mind Albedo is trying to test what is different about the Traveler in this quest and this was just one of his test to see if the Traveler had some sort of power that is different.

So I just checked the quest again and this isn’t even PIS Albedo very specifically tells the Traveler to use his willpower instead of elemental power. Keep in mind Albedo is trying to test what is different about the Traveler in this quest and this was just one of his test to see if the Traveler had some sort of power that is different.
Eh, even so we can't take his word seriously, so it's still kind of an PIS

How is it PIS he asked the traveler to do something that he has never demonstrated to be able to do and the Traveler wasn’t able to do it. Also there is no reason to dismiss this statement of his as he was simply conducting experiments to try and understand what makes the Traveler different.

So i just deleted my comment above because apperently what i said there wasn't right lel

As for the issue, maybe we should take it as Traveler doesn't have enough willpower to destroy the pillars, how's that?

Back