• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible downgrade for the Theory Goats

From what I understand their gameboard forms were listed as 9-A due to Virgilia saying that they have a powerlevel of exactly 1000 while an average human like Krauss has at most 6.

This multiplier would put them at 6666.66668 joules or about 1.6 grams of TNT, which is still just wall level.

Been a while since I played Umineko, did they have any legitimate Room level feats?

This may have been a problem because of the AP revision.

Thoughts?

Regular Goats =/= theory goats.

But yep, hey are wall level.

So, can we make the relevant revisions? Also, can the Stakes be upgraded to wall level since they are decisively equal to Kanon who is decisively superior to the Theory Goats?

Is anybody willing to do the appropriate changes?

Also, what is the justification for the tiering of Piece Dlanor, Piece Will, and Piece Erika being LB+ and Piece Maria being Universe despite creating half of a small universe, which is no higher than Multi-Galaxy+ at most?

It seems that you trying to use the Dragon Ball mechanics (energy quantity) for Umineko...

So you are saying that the universe was a full sized 3D universe, or that Maria is still Universe level even though it wasn't a full sized universe?

However, I'm still curious about the LB+ ratings I mentioned.

It was a long time since I played Umineko, don't remember much

When Maria and Beato created a small universe they were inside a full sized universe they created before. And Maria can create her universe without Beato. The debate about the three-dimensional scale is quite meaningless. Instead of this we should ask were this universe 6-dimensional or not.

What are the problems with the LB+? They has hax/resistance without a large scale destructive capabilities.

As far as I know, aren't goats pretty much just lower tier with multiverse destruction hax (basically enough to damage a space in any verse in a stable dimension, but not enough to destroy galaxies in one blow as it was never demonstrated)? Anyone could destroy them by inciting an alternative truth (red or blue), followed by an attack? A group of goats may be next to impossible to destroy due to the sheer number of theories presented (and defense by herd mentality), but one individual goat can be shot down by any poor kid who develops an alternative theory to their own. If anything, the increasing number of goats (nearing infinity) is at the level of 1-C, but the individual goats themselves are 9-B.

"Even humans are not powerless. They have guns. If the goats supported fantasy, they could use these as the ultimate anti-magic weapons. If the goats supported mystery, they could use these in a much more obvious way."

Back