• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I essentially am suggesting that Tony has an extra key for him with the Gauntlet (or the stats are added to the Mark 85) since even though his time with them was very brief, he managed to create a piece of technology that sustained their power and allowed people to wield all 6 stones (when even a half celestial like Quill who fought Ego couldn't sustain the power of one stone, the power stone, and needed the rest of the guardians to help him) and he could supposedly use their power on the level of Thanos. Though I think it would be important to note how he would die fairly quickly after their use.

Also I think him making a guantlet should also be added to his intelligence since that it is a pretty big feat as far as I am concerned

So yeah, that is about it.

Hmm, maybe, but I kinda disagree with that statement about Quill, since he handled the Power Stone better and for longer than anyone save for Thanos and full Celestials (though he still held it longer than the former)

well, even though he held it for quite a while, it seems quite obvious he would have died without the help he received even if he held it out longer

A better example may be the Red Skull and how he just poofed right away (I don't know how he ended up with guarding the soul stone but it was obivous he didn't have any contro over the tesseract)

Back