• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kid Vegeta Key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid Vegeta
I was thinking that maybe Vegeta can get a key for his Child form?
Unlike Goku having 2 separate pages for DB and DBZ, Vegeta was only introduced in one of those series, so its easier to add this to his profile.

The key should be before Oozaru

Tier: Low 5-B

AP: Small Planet Level (Had a power level of at least 10000, which is stronger than Bardock . Casually took out 8 Saibame in one beam)

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed (Comparable to Saibamen)

SS: Small Planet Level

Durability: Small Planet Level

Range: Standard melee range. Thousands of kilometers with ki blasts and attacks.

The Bardock movie was canon, and Vegeta hasnt got a Low 5-B form, so its at least something new.

As much info as we can get amirite.

It might not be extremely important, but its just extra information for Vegeta, as well as a new Tier for him to be used in more battles.

Its not like its going do more harm than good. Oozaru Vegeta isnt that important either, since hes only appeared once, but thats still listed on the page.

Kid Vegeta only defeated some Saibaman in a tv special movie while Oozaru Vegeta was a major fight in Z since he was stronger than everyone else and Yajirobe had to cut is tail, not so important to add.

Well yeah, but we havent seen Oozaru ever since

And Kid Vegeta, i just feel, should be added for the sake of Kid Goku being on the wiki, sort of fill in a gap. And the movie was canon material so, still legit.

Like i said though, its adding a different tier, so it isnt as unnecessary as you think it is not important.

Not a whole page seperately for him, since hes Kid Vegeta. Unlike Goku, he didnt get a series where he was a young child (I sure wish), so he doesnt really get his own page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back