• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Low 1-A and 1-A+ characters

This is a thread to point out the High 1-B & 1-A characters which can be upgraded to Low 1-A & 1-A+ respectively. Careful evaluation is required in each case.

I would also appreciate help from the community with this.

There's an ongoing thread about 40k, and their High 1-B key is most likely getting downgraded to 1-B, but they'll keep the 1-A key.

Also this thread seems kinda unnecessary, almost every verse that's High 1-B and up should preferably do it's own CRT to figure out where it stands. They're going to need a lot more than posting a single comment on a thread if you ask me.

Ogbunabali is correct. Sorry about my initial bad sense of judgement.

High 1-A

The Ruling Kings / People that have CHIM

The Numidium's World Refusals

Pelinal's Madness

The original forms of Aka, Lorkhan and Magnus

Again, we cannot change important profile statistics based on single comments. Sorry. Actual revision threads are probably necessary.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
High 1-A
The Ruling Kings / People that have CHIM

The Numidium's World Refusals

Pelinal's Madness

The original forms of Aka, Lorkhan and Magnus

Ahhh Num and Aedra TF should upgrade to low 1A

they inf^inf^inf above baseline high 1B at least

Antvasima said:
Again, we cannot change important profile statistics based on single comments. Sorry. Actual revision threads are probably necessary.
We're merely trying to discuss which verse/characters can qualify for those tiers. A separate CRT will be needed certainly

As for the Cthulhu Mythos:

Hypnos is either High 1-B or 1-A+ depending on whether or not the higher dimensions are treated as transcendental (which is looking like the case but I won't jump to any conclusions).

The Great Old Ones are either Low 1-C or Low 1-A/1-A for similar reasons.

The Great Old Ones (and by extension Nug and Yeb) are probably getting hit hard by the nerf stick, since the only thing they have going for them is a statement describing them as undimensioned, which doesn't hold much water in the current system.

Back