• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Major Soul Calibur Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon

Okay. What has been accepted can probably be applied.

Bump. Okay then @Dragonmasterxyz, since Ant is essentially saying the 4-A Upgrades can be applied, who actively scales to this in perhaps either one or both timelines of Soul Calibur ?

Well, the 4-A bit is nothing more than a replacement for the 5-A bit we had before which only scaled to those two.

The main thing would be speed though if accepted. Also, there is still another scaling thread for lower tiers and the New Timeline cast as the New Timeline cast Mid tiers scale to the Original Timeline Mid Tiers. So I'll make that this weekend.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Well, the calcs still need to be accepted. I'll message calc members later on. I...also forgot all about this thread cuz of other things...

It seems the 4-A characters have been upgraded. All that's left is the speed and the 7-B SC6 New Timeline upgrades as far as I'm aware.

This virus stuff has kinda made doing classwork a little bit harder seeing as many things we were working on are being changed. The speed will be put on hold until probably May as that will be post-graduation for me. I can however make the scaling thread between New and Old Timelines, however I plan to make Cassandra's file first so we have a point of reference.

Sorry about the backup here.

I've asked a couple calc members to evaluate them. The issues with the feats are as follows.

-Never actually explained and thus we only have the animation to determine if it's true lightning or not.

-The nature of the dodging relies on gameplay which may not be usable for calcs, although we may discuss them being MHS for simply being able to react to lightning, but I will ask the calc members this as I dunno if we do this for other verses.

Overall, my stance on the lightning feats are neutral due to how problematic they may end up being. So it really depends on what the calc group actually says about it. This is why I'm not pushing hard for it despite how much I would love Soul Calibur to get out of Supersonic+...especially when they have so many Lightning Attacks.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This virus stuff has kinda made doing classwork a little bit harder seeing as many things we were working on are being changed. The speed will be put on hold until probably May as that will be post-graduation for me. I can however make the scaling thread between New and Old Timelines, however I plan to make Cassandra's file first so we have a point of reference.

Sorry about the backup here.
No worries. It is perfectly understandable. Coronavirus has been limiting my activity here as well, due to a huge influx of classwork and just the virus in general.

Please take your time.

You know doesnt Night Terror shoot a laser in a cutscene and you gotta press a button to dodge in SC3? Could be useful for speed, also castlevania, DMC and Zelda does the same if i remember, why would it be for SC any different?

So some unfortunate news, the calcs were rejected so as of now, MHS Soul Calibur is literally just out of reach. Let's hope we get some feats in the future...

Next Week I'll post the Cassandra file and then make the next CRT for scaling the New Timeline to the Old Timeline.

Could you get a clip of it for reference? Even if accepted, it would only scale to that one move from Night Terror.

Light Manipulation that is dubiously light speed on top of the next best feat being supersonic is also a massive outlier even if SoL was true.

I mean, if you understand the standards for proving that light-like attacks actually behave like light, you could try finding evidence that it is truly light or should be treated like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back