• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As for the tesseract wasn't it deemed an outlier considering the star almost killed thor, and suturs attack killing odin and hela? I fail to see how it's any less of an outlier now.... I also don't really get where it's durability comes from...

The pen or the sword said:
As for the tesseract wasn't it deemed an outlier considering the star almost killed thor, and suturs attack killing odin and hela? I fail to see how it's any less of an outlier now.... I also don't really get where it's durability comes from...
Not saying that it's not an outlier, I am just asking for any of the feats that are left. As far as I understand those are the only ones left.

About this, we'd have to assume that: Thanos closing his hand > Surtur's suicidal attack, which is just nonsense, so yeah most likely an outlier

Didn't thanos wait for odin to be dead to start making his moves? Or atleast he wanted to avoid confrontation with odin? The same odin that died to suturs sucide attack? I gotta agree thanos closing his fist being more powerful then the attack that killed odin, a person he avoided confrontation with is nonesense...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ot saying that it's not an outlier, I am just asking for any of the feats that are left. As far as I understand those are the only ones left.
Fair, it's a definite outlier in my eyes but Id like to see the calc for it as I don't remember the tesseract having any impressive durability feats...

Sorry bit cofused there, (Bit exhausted) still can't really scale anyone to sutur sucide attack as no one tanked it. As for thanos closing his hand being superior to suturs sucide move...Some doubt clouds my mind....

Considering the problem with hela's mjolnir calc that I pointed out above (The fact it uses a durability the hammer shouldn't have considering the age of the star) And it's destructive capabilities don't line up with that amount of energy? No...No we cant.

@Rana He didn't I got a bit confused in my exhaustion apologies.

Yes numerous times, what was pixel scaled? What scene? Ive gone through it frame by frame and I can't find a scene of iron man on the metorite after the zoom out.

Also thors hammer hitting caps shield feat, we'd need it calced but considering all it did was knock down the trees your not getting anything good from that calc, disintegrating the entire forest in a single attack would barley reach tier seven iirc. All thor had to do was apply enough pressure to splinter them and boom trees down.
It was already calculated. Around 8-A or so IIRC.

EDIT: Heck it's just 9-A to 8-B.

That... doesn't counter anything.

Where did you get that pixel scaling from? There's a reason people put the images in, because at no point in that fight is both the full meteor and Iron Man visible at once.

Isn't that suturs sucide move? the one that was calced and got 6c, the attack that no one tanked? The one we can't scale anyone to?
No, not the explosion of Asgard that kills him, the blast the covers Asgard in seconds, before Asgard blows up. There is a way to calc it right?

Also regardless of whether we're downgrading them or not, someone should remove all the storm calcs from Thor's page. They're outdated and don't follow the current storm calculation instructions.

It's fire that is strong enough to burn trees leaves over a few kilometers.

Gigaton bombs vaporize trees and people at that distances.

It's not going to be above 7-B, me thinks.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
From what I remember, surtur was meant to die after destroying asgard. It was basically fate and not him being unable to take an attack
Nice theory it's never confirmed and as far we can tell its the blast that kills him so....

I mean, the blast of the fire is shown going even over the mountains, and the split second after Korg's dialogue, all of Asgard is covered in the blast.

Can someone list all the current Tier 6 feats, and potentially useful feats if they are downgraded? I think it's best to start over again and recalculate everything.

I remember this quote

"I can not die, not until I fuffil my destiny, laying waste to your home"

Seems more like supernatural fate of him dying after ragnarok then it being the attack too strong

He doesn't even have a scene! he justfsdasjfioslsjgdjkagvsdlgkdmbgklgdfoisdfjf......No just no. He assumes the size of the moon is ours for...reasons, I have no idea how he got the size of the metorites (They are all diffrent sizes) Theres never a scene with iron man on the metorites in clear view...

I remember this quote

Seems more like supernatural fate of him dying after ragnarok then it being the attack too strong
Uhuh and that means he'd normally survive that explosion? we have no reason to assume that, we have nothing supporting type eight immortality beyond a single self important quote.

I remember this quote

By that logic I can say that he only got that OP power to fulfill his destiny.

Well it's a little bit different. We know Surtur actually destroyed Asgard but we don't know if he killed himself or died magically or whatever.

Though I agree that quote itself is not enough to support Surtur's durability.

Either way he creates that blast and he no longer lives, we have no reason to assume he can normally survive such a blast, though he perhaps he can't even make it unless he's destroying asgard? We could theory craft all we want either way, heres what happens, sutur blows up asgard and dies.

Sure feel free to, he doesn't vaporize things so it's probably tier 7b, nukes at that range vaporize things, usually in a faster time frame if im not mistaken...

Back