• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Nobody No-One Upgrade

Can you summarise the points instead.

Essentially, when somebody says "nobody has that sort of power" he gains the power to mass genocide many species in the multiverse, including the Timelords and Daleks.

Well, killing the physical body of a time lord is not particularly impressive, whereas overpowering their most advanced technology is.

Unless the feat of overpowering a 10-dimensional barrier was mentioned within this story, we cannot scale from it.

The profile in question also seems very obscure, and to cause more trouble for me than it is worth keeping around.

1) Okay then. Can it at least upgrade his range based off of it?

2) According to our Doctor Who profile:

(Note: These profiles cover Expanded Universe profiles, as well as for the main continuity show.)

1) I suppose that you can upgrade it to universal, yes.

2) Well, audio dramas are still very obscure, and it is a matter of if it, or rather you, causes too much energy to be drained from me.

I think that killing lots of people with comparatively low defences is unquantifiable.

I suppose that the profiles can remain, but stop constantly bothering the wiki about them.

Because we do not know the numbers or exact defences involved, or how it would be achieved, and it is lokely more of a hax ability to start with.

Back