• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara made 2 meteors with Perfect Susanoo.That's what? Island level+. So kakashi should be that via power-scaling.

KamiYasha said:
Wait a second...if Madara is now Moon level...why Naruto and Sasuke are Small Planet level? i find kinda wierd.
No Madara is Moon level in durability. He's small planet otherwise. Naruto and Sasuke are entirely moon level.

@KamiYasha Naruto and Sasuke are Moon level now.

Basilisk1995 said:
Madara made 2 meteors with Perfect Susanoo.That's what? Island level+. So kakashi should be that via power-scaling.
why would edo madara using the rinnegan spamming meteors relate to Kakashi's PS?

LordAizenSama said:
on another note.. Madara has island level+ for his PS cutting the mountains, it seems incredibly flawed, can you link that calc Faisal?
The island+ for Madara is due to the fact that he matched Hashirama's Wood Golem in combat, and the wood golem is placed at High 6-C.

Antvasima said:
@KamiYasha Naruto and Sasuke are also Moon level now.
Since there's no calc for Madara's PS cutting mountain against the Gokage (5 kage), should'nt it be removed from his profile? Cutting 5 mountain against Hashirama was barely small city after all. Also DMS Kakashi should be put at unknown for now I would suggest, since we can't scale him from anybody accurately

Six Paths Sasuke did cut Madara's Chibaku Tensei but Sasuke's power up was FAR bigger than kakashi's, so Kakashi can't be scaled from sasuke's susanoo

@Dark645 Hagoromo is barely Small Planet level, so if the Shinju (Jübi) is scaled from him, I don't know if it needs to be downgraded.

Crazystarf said:
The island+ for Madara is due to the fact that he matched Hashirama's Wood Golem in combat, and the wood golem is placed at High 6-C.
And why is wood golem 6-C? It says destroyed Madara's susanoo, but Madara's susanoo itself doesn't have any 6-C feat. Cutting 5 mountain was small city level, Low 7-B

LordAizenSama said:
Basilisk1995 said:
why would edo madara using the rinnegan spamming meteors relate to Kakashi's PS?

I said it because that's how OBD powerscale Kakashi's PS. They put Madara's that feat Small Country and via powerscaling Kakashi.So I thought we could do the same.

Also Sasuke PS is also Island level.We could power-scale from there as well.

@Faisal Yes, I suppose that a much lower rated feat seems irrelevant to feature in comparison.

@All So, should we place Kakashi at "Unknown" statistics in lack of something tangible to go by, or follow the OBD's example as Basilisk1995 suggests?

@Antvasina There are arguments for and against it. It's the script of the Boruto Movie which was overseen by Kishimoto, but Kishimoto wasn't the one who placed it in novel form so it's entirely dependent on what the wikia is willing to accept.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hagoromo did give all his chakra to Naruto and Sasuke why were downgraded: http://www.**********.com/naruto/686/2
He gave half of his power to Naruto and the other half to Sasuke right and plus Ant said that Hagoromo is barely Small Planet Level.

@Dark645 What are your arguments for downgrading the Shinju's durability, and what do you suggest instead? Moon level+?

Antvasima said:
@Faisal Yes, I suppose that a much lower rated feat seems irrelevant to feature in comparison.
@All So, should we place Kakashi at "Unknown" statistics in lack of something tangible to go by, or follow the OD's example as Basilisk1995 suggests?
I follow Basilisk suggestion.

He gave half of his power to Naruto and the other half to Sasuke right and plus Ant said that Hagoromo is barely Small Planet Level.

Makes sense but why were they're eos forms changed ?

Basilisk1995 said:
I think it's best to place Kakashi's PS at Island level via power-scaling from Sasuke.
Why scale Kakashi from Sasuke? Sasuke receieved half of Hagoromo's chakra. Kakashi can't be scaled from Sasuke, Obito had very little chakra when he died

@TheMightyRegulator Let's wait with Momoshiki until some other time. This thread is chaotic enough as it is.

@Chillvibez

This was already addressed.

LordAizenSama said:
@Mighty that is really dodgy, naruto and sasukes sealing kaguya got them a small planet level feat, then divided by 2 is Moon level+.(that's both the hand seals between them, mind you) It really just makes alround better sense, assuming Hagoromo can make the same moon orbiting the Earth without his brothers help seems falicious, when we can just go off the proof in front of us

as little assumptions as possible is best

That's ridiculous Hagoromo made the moon with his brother in his prime with no juubi now he had both Ying yang seals in his possession and handed them to Naruto and Sasuke that's not even a valid argument...

Okay. I suppose that scaling Kakashi from Sasuke to Island level seems somewhat reasonable.

The only changes i can see are Kakashi Island Level susanoo and Kaguya, Momoshiki, Hagoromo, Hamura and Prime Juubi with Moon level durability.

@CHILLVIBEZZ Please stop derailing the current focus of the discussion. We have already discussed and concluded this matter previously, as you can read in the preceding posts.

So, the current topics:

The Shinju's durability?

Kakashi's tier?

Moon level or Moon level+ durability for Sasuke, Naruto, Madara, and Kaguya?

Did I forget anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back