• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible piccolo upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OBD WIKI says the following possiblyuniverse level+ (blew a hole in a stadium which was built to withstand attacks from God Tier fighters. Champa himself tested the durability of the dome with his own ki attacks and it was adjusted to a minimum of Final Form Frost's power level)

we were discussing this in chat and came to multiple conclusions

What do you guys think? I think that we should wait till the end of the arc

(their is no proof champa used significant power.....this could be PIS)

Note:Obd scale is different to our scale, don't know how we will scale this

i should think so.

Since third form frost was beating up base goku who is somewhat strong as SSJG now.

And piccolo was doing well against him at his final form and might had won if not for his poison.

No, it'll probably still be an outlier even then, since Piccolo is obviously weaker than God Goku, who's fodder to the likes of Beerus and Champa.

How is Piccolo obviously weaker than Goku when Goku lost was clearly weaker than Assault Frost in Base form and Piccolo was likely gonna beat Final Form Frost if not for the Poison. There's also no proof Champa put serious energy into his blasts against the barrier.

I personally think at this point Base Frost and Botamo are 3-C, potentially 3-B, Assault Frost is 3-B, maybe at least 3-B, Piccolo & Final Form Frost are At least 3-B like Goku & Vegeta

Goku was nowhere near full power at the time, considering he didn't go SSB.

Promestein said:
Goku was nowhere near full power at the time, considering he didn't go SSB.
True but remember, Base Goku at this point is supposed roughly equal to SSG Goku from the Beerus fight who had the 3-B feat.

Supposedly. Even then, he's still far weaker than SSB Goku, who's still fodder to Beerus.

Pikachu942 said:
How is Piccolo obviously weaker than Goku when Goku lost was clearly weaker than Assault Frost in Base form and Piccolo was likely gonna beat Final Form Frost if not for the Poison. There's also no proof Champa put serious energy into his blasts against the barrier.
I personally think at this point Base Frost and Botamo are 3-C, potentially 3-B, Assault Frost is 3-B, maybe at least 3-B, Piccolo & Final Form Frost are At least 3-B like Goku & Vegeta
This is too much wishfull thinking

Promestein said:
Supposedly. Even then, he's still far weaker than SSB Goku, who's still fodder to Beerus.
That doesn't change that Base Goku should be 3-B. I also don't get how it's an outlier, he trained for the tournament. I mean, sure, it's weird he got so much more powerful, but Dragonball has gotten huge power jumps in the past, and I don't see how you can just throw out Piccolo's entire fight with Frost as an outlier. I can see the argument though that Frost was already weakened and even then Piccolo still needed his full power to stand a chance, but still with that I feel Piccolo should be around 3-C or 3-B still.

Look, he can't just go from high 4-c to 3-b in a few days without whis. which he didnt. not even a training montage with rambo in the hyperbolic time chamber is enough to get piccolo to 3-b, the difference is too huge

Well evidently Piccolo did considering he kept up with Frost. I doubt Toriyama cares about the giant gap there is in order to get to that level, he just wanted to give Piccolo the strength boost to give an interesting fight.

SomebodyData said:
Look, he can't just go from high 4-c to 3-b in a few days without whis. which he didnt. not even a training montage with rambo in the hyperbolic time chamber is enough to get piccolo to 3-b, the difference is too huge
Or Toyotarō does not care

Doesn't matter if the author doesn't care, its a massive contradiction/ outlier

I don't see what's the problem here. Freeza was even weaker (actually WAY weaker) than Piccolo and nobody had a problem about him jumping to At Least 3-B.

About the barrier

Champa was probably accounting the fact that Goku, Vegeta, Hit, and Cabba are able to easily ruin the universe. So I doubt he just casually did a 4-C level blast. Plus, Vados made the barrier.

About the outlier thing, he did decent against 4th form Freeza who would have easily crushed base Goku. This is consistetn with DBZ, where Goku needs SSJ to surpass Piccolo. I think we should wait, as this is so far Piccolo's only feat, and calling it an outlier is too early.

FrancoGYFV said:
I don't see what's the problem here. Freeza was even weaker (actually WAY weaker) than Piccolo and nobody had a problem about him jumping to At Least 3-B.
difference is that he straight up talks about his latent potent which was the reason for his boost. Piccolo does not have an excuse

FrancoGYFV said:
^This basically.

@Data so because he doesn't say he can get that strong means he can't?

SomebodyData said:
FrancoGYFV said:
difference is that he straight up talks about his latent potent which was the reason for his boost. Piccolo does not have an excuse
Nor does Goku when he simply jumps from Large Planet (vs Ginyu) to Smal Star+ (vs Freeza).

Nor does Krillin when he jumps from Small City to Small Planet.

Nor does Piccolo when he jumps from Large Island to Small Planet.

And so on.

FrancoGYFV
-Zenkai Boost, remember? (Also he was beating on Ginyu pretty badly)

-Kami's training, with a lot of other people. (more ppl in dbz = bigger boost)

-4 yrs of training, not to mention its still possible that they're stronger, they just haven't reach any noteworthy feats in db...

Either way, none of your examples can begin to compare to Piccolo's change

FrancoGYFV said:
SomebodyData said:
FrancoGYFV said:
Nor does Goku when he simply jumps from Large Planet (vs Ginyu) to Smal Star+ (vs Freeza).
Nor does Krillin when he jumps from Small City to Small Planet.

Nor does Piccolo when he jumps from Large Island to Small Planet.

And so on.
the jump to universe is astronomically bigger than all of these...........

WITH Special Beam Cannon, Piccolo could bypass a 3-B durability.

SBC is like Kienzan. Almost ignores durability.

We could put him at 3C, also MFTL to MFTL+.

- No explanation at all, no other Zenkai in the seres comes even close to what happened to Goku.

- Kami's training > Piccolo's training because...?

- 4 years of training sent him from Large Island to Small Planet, even though 3 years of training didn't even make him close to Super Saiyan Goku on the Androids Saga. Sure, why not.

FanofRPGs said:
I'd say we put him at 4-B, Champa at least outputed Solar System level attacks
According OBD Goku is minimum Universal why destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch in base.

Frost maintain completely dominates a Base Goku in 2nd form.

and Piccolo survived attacks from Final Form Frost and was even able to neutralize Frost's punches with his hands, an impressive feat considering Third Form Frost is stronger than Goku base who destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch

FrancoGYFV said:
- No explanation at all, no other Zenkai in the seres comes even close to what happened to Goku.

- Kami's training > Piccolo's training because...?

- 4 years of training sent him from Large Island to Small Planet, even though 3 years of training didn't even make him close to Super Saiyan Goku on the Androids Saga. Sure, why not.
-Cough cough Vegeta took on First Form Frieza (5-A to Low 4-C), Imperfect Cell to Super Perfect Cell (High 4-C to 4-B), etc...

-Kami's Training + Allies

-Base Goku > Piccolo and they had the same amount of training together(duh).... if you're going to be sarcastic atleast try to make your point logical...

Piccolo is at least multi-galaxy+ lol.

I love how people keep lowballing DBZ and keep saying outlier. If this happened in DC or idk Saint Seiya, this wouldn't have happened. Double standard much?

Universe level+? Despite the God-tiers not surpassing uinverse level? What OP suggesting is ridiculous. This remains an outlier until there's any evidence that Piccolo has gained similar power to Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back