• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Power Star Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Power Stars are rated as High 4-C, likely 4-A, yet I noticed something interesting. On the Grand Star's profile, it says: "More powerful than Power Stars which the Lumas turn into. Lumas can also turn into galaxies."

This is implying that the Power Stars are 3-C at their peak. If this statement is true, then the Power Stars should get a possibly 3-C as well.

I'd also like to add that the Power Stars also created the realm which Whomp's Fortress is in. This realm is a whole galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2, so that also supports the Power Stars possibly being Galaxy level.

Alot of the information here is correct. I didn't know the power stars were only left at 4-A. I'll edit the page.

But what about the other characters who scale to the Power Stars, like Mario? Will their 4-A be changed to 3-C?

Dino Ranger Black said:
I think we should stick to their Tier 4 feats for now since they are more prominent.
Me too. Variable for the Power Stars and scaling Mario to the Tier 4 end would be best in my opinion.

Like Dino said, the Tier 4 feats are more prominent and consistent for main cast. The 3-C is a rating for the Power Stars at their peak and what powered up Bowser scales to.

And the Grand Stars scale to the peak Power Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back