• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Sans AP Upgrade?

I'm not sure if I'm right? But.

Well I did a calculation on my own not on the wiki, not on any site Its simple Tsunderplane has 25 attack, in Tsunderplane calculation his AP is 8.464e12 Joules easy, divide it by 25 and that's 338560000000 joules. Then I put Joules to Tons of Tnt and I got 80.92 tons of TNT if I am right that's City Block level. I am probably wrong since it says tons of TNT.

Still, even if I am wrong 338560000000 joules, I am probably right because I used the actual google calculator 8.464e12 divided by 25.

Also in stats, obviously his AP is equal to his Durability.

I╠Âf╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âa╠Âm╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âk╠Âe╠Ây╠Âb╠Âo╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Â

Copypasting my response from the other thread:

Stats don't scale linearly to AP. All they tell you is whose stronger than who and whose weaker than who.

Sans AP cannot be derived by dividing Tsunderplane's AP by 25.

Kyleb79 said:
Well I did a calculation on my own not on the wiki, not on any site Its simple Tsunderplane has 25 attack, in Tsunderplane calculation his AP is 8.464e12 Joules easy, divide it by 25 and that's 338560000000 joules. Then I put Joules to Tons of Tnt and I got 80.92 tons of TNT if I am right that's City Block level. I am probably wrong since it says tons of TNT.

Still, even if I am wrong 338560000000 joules, I am probably right because I used the actual google calculator 8.464e12 divided by 25.

I╠Âf╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âa╠Âm╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âk╠Âe╠Ây╠Âb╠Âo╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Â
By this logic Undyne the Undying and Chara are fodder, considering they only have 99 ATK and 99 DEF.

Andytrenom said:
Copypasting my response from the other thread:
Stats don't scale linearly to AP. All they tell you is whose stronger than who and whose weaker than who.

Sans AP cannot be derived by dividing Tsunderplane's AP by 25.
Well yeah, you could say that. I'm just going deeper into stats.

Sptflcrw said:
Kyleb79 said:

By this logic Undyne the Undying and Chara are fodder, considering they only have 99 ATK and 99 DEF.
That's Chara Physical body aka Genocide Frisk with 99 ATK and DEF(Some reason they don't have a physical form on this wiki).

Apatheticskell said:
*Facepalm* XD no, 25 ATK Tsunderplane < 99 ATK.
I know. I'm saying if Sans is only 25x weaker than Tsunderplane, then wouldn't Undyne the Undying and Chara only be 99x stronger than Sans?

Sptflcrw said:
Apatheticskell said:
*Facepalm* XD no, 25 ATK Tsunderplane < 99 ATK.
I know. I'm saying if Sans is only 25x weaker than Tsunderplane, then wouldn't Undyne the Undying and Chara only be 99x stronger than Sans?
In AP, normally if your defences overpower the attack like if you get Temmie armour and fight someone with a low attack it will only do 1 damage. Sans ATK is 1 and obviously, Charas armour overpowers Sans ATK and only does 1 damage but the thing is Karma(On this wiki we only treat this as poison for some reason) well anyways Sans usually kills Genocide Frisk/Chara Physical body easily and that's because Sans uses no invincibility frames on GENOCIDE route. What I'm trying to say is 99 times more powerful in AP(Though this will probably get rejected). Curse my bad english.

I get what you're saying, but my point is that since Chara/Undyne the Undying has 99 ATK, by your logic, wouldn't that mean that Chara/Undyne the Undying is only 99 times stronger than Sans? But obviously we know that's not true.

I agree with Stats not being used as a multiplier like that but slight correction, Chara doesn't have 99 atk, her weapon does. This was discussed in a previous CRT but seems it hasn't been implemented yet.

I just went to a thread and saw Azzy though he did kind of do this many times more Strength powerful(Asgore is 3.2 times the strength) Though he did say your statement about Stats don't scale to AP though I will still keep this thread open to see other peoples opinion.

Andytrenom said:
I agree with Stats not being used as a multiplier like that but slight correction, Chara doesn't have 99 atk, her weapon does. This was discussed in a previous CRT but seems it hasn't been implemented yet.
Yeah, the Real Knife does and Chara can increase his stats example Sans fight(9999) and Undyne Fight(Lowest I've seen is 600 and largest is 1600)

Apatheticskell said:
Why not make a calc on how deadly his final attack is?
I think it's beyond 8-C.
I'm not good with calculation, also his final attack won't make his AP higher.

Andytrenom said:
They have the weapon. Therefore it's their attack stat, right?

Apatheticskell said:
Why not make a calc on how deadly his final attack is?
I think it's beyond 8-C.
It's not his AP that makes it deadly, it's the durability negation. Plus it's impossible to calc.

Tsunderplane's calc?

Papyrus' Island level calc?

All you have to do is find the mass of a peak human bone(not average since we all know how deadly Sans is compared to it), the speed(Mach 6182+) and calc really.

However this method is a bit inaccurate, we'll have to use pixel measurements to figure out the bone's size. We can figure out Mass by this method as well.

Apatheticskell said:
Tsunderplane's calc?
Papyrus' Island level calc?

All you have to do is find the mass of a peak human bone(not average since we all know how deadly Sans is compared to it), the speed(Mach 6182+) and calc really.

However this method is a bit inaccurate, we'll have to use pixel measurements to figure out the bone's size. We can figure out Mass by this method as well.
That's calc stacking, we don't do that here. I guarentee you if you calced anything Sans throws at you, likely none of it would even reach 9-B.

Back