• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Tier 2 Len'n Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I came across some statements that may possibly make Len'n Project Tier 2. What range, i'm not sure but these statements seem to imply Tier 2 somewhere. Take this with a grain of salt

It should be noted that multiple timelines are mentioned to exist in Mugenri and that Mugnri itself is limitless, implying that is may contain infinite timelines

https://imgur.com/a/qdq9Fga

https://i.imgur.com/pUkTGWg.png

Who This Potentially scales to

Yabusame Houre

Tsubakura Enraku

There are others, but these are the more notable people who scale

Nothing says those timelines are part of ONE Mugenri, rather than just alternate Mugenri created by Suzumi's time traveling. "Limitless relations" is completely unrelated to size and scope.

Suzumi rewrites timelines by traveling into the past and changing the course of the timeline. Mugenri is around the size of an island, too, and Tsurubami is NOT superior to the first Senri priest, who has been confirmed to be the strongest of the Senri bloodline; Tsurubami is merely the strongest living character.

We don't have a page for Logic Manipulation.

Man, I'd kill for 2-C len'en. Maybe there will be higher dimensional stuff when JYNx confirms the nature of magritte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back