• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

With the new season currently airing, it's safe to say that we'll see new feats from the girls, and definite changes will need to be made to Sonoko's profile due to the new Hero system. This'll be a place to discuss the future changes.

I'd say so. If it weren't for Gyuki's barrier, Yuna would've ended up crushed under its gravity like the Virgo Vertex was.

The gravity was definitely there. It's just there wasn't a center/core to the BH. After a certain point, it was a different space. I guess we could say the "shell" surrounding that space has BH properties.

Speaking of which, the out-of-body experience was... weird to understand. Gyuuki protected Yuuna while in the BH, but what was that 2nd phase that caused to out-of-body experience? It can't be a BH anymore since her body was fine in it. I assume we'll get answers, but it was weird.

Yeah it's definitely some Jukai buffoonery that we don't know about yet. I'm willing to say it's another dimension that sacrifices/burns souls to the Gods directly or something like that.

So Mimori was sacrificed to Shinju by going into that BH, so that Shinju can obtain enough power to stop the "flames from devouring the world"? But aren't Shinju's powers limited to inside the barrier he created?

Or was Mimori sacrificed to the beyond-the-wall Gods? If so, why exactly; they want to destroy humanity so why offer them something?

Eh who knows? We know these gods work in mysterious ways lmao. I'm just waiting to see what the new Hero System's 'catch' is bc I don't trust the Taisha in the slightest.

Alright if anyone has watched the final episode then hoooo boy there's quite a few feats that could be looked at.

Now, Shinju Yuna. I feel like she'd rank at 2-C or Low 2-C for defeating the Heavenly Gods. Also I kinda wanna get a calc on Fu's enormous sword feat just in case.

Present. Man, that last episode was quite something! I actually liked the direction it took. "Humans will choose their own fate."

We also have to add the fact that Yuuna (and presumably all the other girls) can tank a black hole via their Fairy barriers

For 2-C, it says "characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one". Would killing the Heavenly Gods actually count as doing something like that?

That's true. Can you contact someone on the calc team for that maybe? Also maybe "Shinju" Yuna isn't quite correct. I think the power up she got is similar to the power ups from NoWaYu, as in she directly channeled Gyuki. So she'd probably be "Gyuki" Yuna.

GoldenScorpions said:
For 2-C, it says "characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one". Would killing the Heavenly Gods actually count as doing something like that?
Hmmm true. Maybe 3-A then, considering the Heavenly Gods created the universe and all that, and were about to destroy the planet.

From what I understood, Shinju transferred all of its power to Yuuna through Gyuki, accepting that humans will lead their life using their own hands without any divine intervention. All deities in the Yuushaverse are dead now, so I'd say Shinju self-destructed by giving all of its power to Yuuna. So Shinju Yuuna would still fit, I believe.

Also something I think is worth noting, I think we might need to re-evaluate a lot of the girls' feats, especially when it comes to the Vertex. The Vertex are capable of damaging the girls in their Mankai forms, as well as tanking hits from the girls in their Mankai forms. Is that just a case of outliers or are the girls a lot stronger in base then we have them currently listed?

When the girls got damaged during their last fight, they weren't fighting Vertex, but the HG themselves. At 5:39 in the last episode, we see 8 scales (normally that Vertex has 2), and at 5:50 we see 6 scorpion tails (the Vertex normally has just one). We also know that in YnS, the girls got nerfed in their defenses: either their Fairy Barrier has 5 uses (keeping them immortal during those uses) or they use the entire gauge to go Mankai but leaving them with just 1 barrier with decreased efficiency (no immortality anymore). And also, because Shinju was weakened in YnS, the barriers were less effective anyway (which is why Karin got hurt so much)

So, at the very least, we should up the girls' stats since they could tank hits with weakened barriers. The question is whether the attacks the girls were defending against were Vertex-level or beyond (since there were multiple scales/tails, which singular Vertex can't do... unless there can be more than 1 Vertex of each active at once???)

Well that's true but even in season 1, Karin was damaged by the Vertex in Mankai form. But on them at topic, should we have a separate tier for the girls in Yuusha no Shou? The only thing that changed is the Hero System's barrier function, but their AP shouldn't have been effected. Also I kinda wanna fix their speed stats in base Hero Mode, as I think I might've high-balled it majorly.

The only difference is the efficiency and limits of barriers (so the Hero System itself), so I'm not sure how relevant a new key would be. Is there something to change speed-wise? Is the missile-tagging feat wrong?

I mean the missile tagging feat is based on my assumption that Vertex missiles are faster than human-made missiles, but there's really no evidence of that. I think it would be better to scale the Hero's speed to Wakaba using Yoshitsune where she becomes faster than the eye can see.

Okay maybe she wasn't hurt, but the Vertex still knocked her out of Mankai. Shouldn't that mean the Vertex are powerful enough to hurt someone with Moon Level durability?

Then shouldn't that mean the Vertex and thus the girls in base are well out of the Tier 7 range?

Honestly I can't say for sure, but I'd think they're stronger than the Leo Vertex (who by the way should probably High 6-A for bathing the surface of the earth in fire), and they're probably stronger than 5-C for hurting Karin, so yes I'd say they're stronger than the Vertex.

Actually, wait.

Talking just about S1 for now... Mankai is just a form/power boost of the girls, while the girls themselves remain immortal via their Fairies. The Mankai DR of the girls is just how much power is needed to put them out of Mankai. Their regular DR is just how much power is needed to turn them unconscious. That would mean that the DR for keeping them alive is far far far higher. Only an attack stronger than the Shinju itself would kill them

Well I believe the Vertex/Heavenly Gods are implied to be powerful enough to kill the Shinju, hence why there are Heroes to defend it.

I'd think about Planet Level? I dunno for sure, but it required all 5 of the Heroes in Mankai mode (5-C) to stop it, and it likely would e destroyed not only the Shinju but the rest of the planet (since the Leo Vertex alone wiped out almost all life on Earth in its explosion).

Back