• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly 2-C Culex vs Low 2-C Time Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culex Tier: High 4-C, possibly far higher...

that's why I chose 2-C in this circumstance. Anyway who do you think would win?

That's not how 'possibly far higher' works, you can't just choose a random tier like that

Time Eater would stomp by virtue of actually being Low 2-C

I think Culex wins because he has elemental attacks and all he needs to do is kill the Modern Eggman and Classic Eggman with his elemental attacks while the Eggmans are inside the glass and then, Time Eater gets destroyed when the Eggmans dies because his intelligence is mindless without a character to control him.

Danibom said:
I think Culex wins because he has elemental attacks and all he needs to do is kill the Modern Eggman and Classic Eggman with his elemental attacks while the Eggmans are inside the glass and then, Time Eater gets destroyed when the Eggmans dies because his intelligence is mindless without a character to control him.
Assuming that speed is equalized then it's possible for Low 2-C Culex to beat Time Eater. Otherwise he gets speedblitz. If the battle took place in a neutral dimension with light years distance then even if Time Eater speedblitz Culex with Infinite speed he ends up crashing at the other end of the universe which leads to him dying which results in the fight in a draw.

problem if 2-C (possible but its not in the wiki) culex stomps cause 2-C is far higher than low 2-C…which since we are using the profiles which shows high 4-C instead its a stomp for time eater…

TISSG7Redgrave said:
problem if 2-C (possible but its not in the wiki) culex stomps cause 2-C is far higher than low 2-C…which since we are using the profiles which shows high 4-C instead its a stomp for time eater…
I'll give you another example.

Assuming Both 7-B Mario and Sonic are fighting in the Final Destination and the battle is bloodlusted.

Even if Sonic did speedbliz Mario by spindashing into him at FTL speeds he ends up falling off the cliff only to die afterwards if not get wounded badly for the rest of his life.

ik its an example but one a blitz means the character that is getting blitz can't react fast enough to block, launch attack, etc and two what does that have to do with this fight though

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ik its an example but one a blitz means the character that is getting blitz can't react fast enough to block, launch attack, etc and two what does that have to do with this fight though
If the battle took place in a big place, like a stadium, Big grass field, etc the faster characters would have the advantage, if the battle took place in a small restricted area like the final destination, the volcano where the 2nd form of Iblis lives, etc the slower but stronger character would have the advantage.

Do you understand?

@Adam The thing is you overlook basically everything that involves VS debating. Speed included as it doesn't mean stronger, but slower characters will necessarily beat faster, but supposedly weaker or stronger characters even with the supposed field advantage. In addition with that, it varies on the character's intelligence, stamina, and a whole lot of other factors.

Sans With Shades said:
@Adam The thing is you overlook basically everything that involves VS debating. Speed included as it doesn't mean stronger, but slower characters will necessarily beat faster, but supposedly weaker or stronger characters even with the supposed field advantage. In addition with that, it varies on the character's intelligence, stamina, and a whole lot of other factors.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/679502

I got my information from Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot

He also mentioned that assuming that 2-C Archie Super Sonic (At least 2 universes) fought against 2-B Paper Mario with the Pure Hearts (At least 1001 universes) who is at least 500 times stronger and also assuming that speed is equalized then if Archie Super Sonic atacked Paper Mario then it would feel like a car getting scratched.

@Adam Hmmmm that is due to the tier difference between the two respective characters. Even then it doesn't really have to do anything with the battle as well.

Sans With Shades said:
Hmmmm that is due to the tier difference between the two respective characters. Even then it doesn't really have to do anything with the battle as well.
I believe that i depends on the tier differences that the stronger character would most likely win but he'll need to land 1 strong hit to kill the weaker but faster character. Meanwhile the faster character would need to get a lot of hits in while avoiding getting hit once otherwise he dies.

I think speed is more important in a fight unless your opponent is so much stronger than you.

Also we don't allow speculation so respectfully it will be best to close this thread especially if it is a stomp.

It is completely frowned about using speculation especially if it is unclear or uncertain information that may be too vague that has even been chalked up as inconsistent or flowery language.

2-C and 2-B are apart by a lot i mean it's like an ant trying to take down the walls of a skyscraper instead…the stronger character would be able to win should he land the hit but the weaker faster can win should the difference be just marginal. Destroying a universe with space-time is unquantifiable iirc but not infinite like dimension kind

TISSG7Redgrave said:
2-C and 2-B are apart by a lot i mean it's like an ant trying to take down the walls of a skyscraper instead…the stronger character would be able to win should he land the hit but the weaker faster can win should the difference be just marginal. Destroying a universe with space-time is unquantifiable iirc but not infinite like dimension kind
Another thing. 2-A is infinitely more powerful than high end 2-B, even if high end 2-B character attacked 2-A character he would do 0 damage to him even if he spammed 10^500 punches in 1 second. In order to do what the 2-B character did he would need to have LOTS and LOTS of patience, even the most patient character will eventually give up punching only for 2-A character to one shot instantly.

Okay this is sorta a open end discussion here, but why exactly should this be discussed here? I mean here the thread is meant for only Versus Thread. I think a General Discussion thread will be more appropriate for something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back