• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly 27d, POSSIBLY INFINITY D for Alien X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, on our wiki they don’t consider those 26d creatures to have 26d, because the qualitative difference is not shown.

26-27D

However, I found screenshots where it says that these creatures are 5d and 26d, and the author confirms that they have a qualitative difference (infinitely more than 3d), even confirming that it is somewhat similar to DС (I know that this cannot be used as argument because this is a different universe, but ideologically you understand what he’s getting at, since we’re talking about “infinitely more than 3D,” figuratively speaking). Just like these 5D creatures are real 5D. You can tell he didn't respond, but the point is that he liked the post. He has a rule on Twitter that if his answer is yes, he will like it to save time. This means that it defeats 26d and its qualitative difference.

This fits perfectly with the scene in the cartoon itself where she says that Ben only lives in three dimensions, which Ben confirms, after which she says that there are twenty-six dimensions, not just the three that Ben lives in. She herself is also 26d.

In fact, the scene itself already perfectly proves that these are spatial dimensions, because it mentions that Ben lives in three dimensions at once. It is unlikely that Ben has a size of 2-C, since he exists in three universes at once, it is obvious that we are talking about 3D. I don’t know why you didn’t accept this before, probably because these 5D creatures didn’t show an incredibly high level of impact directly and you thought that there was no qualitative difference between the dimensions in Ben 10.

But the author has already confirmed that it exists, and the universe itself is 26d, in the worst case, they would not be able to destroy the 26d universe with their 5d bodies.

He also confirms that these are spatial dimensions, and there are MORE THAN 26 of them. Which means there are 27 of them. Taking into account the time axis there will be 28d space and time, but this is secondary. The main thing is that it is confirmed that these are NORMAL dimensions, and there are more than 26d.

1-B

POSSIBLY ∞D

This guy asked three questions, about infinite dimensionality, about dragon ball, and whether Alien X can destroy the infinite dimensionality.

He gave all the answers in one sentence. He answered "Yes" about the dimensions, he answered "I'm not sure" about Dragon Ball (don't care about that because it's a crossover, we don't care about them), and when asked about destruction he said "no" because it would be suicide. Apparently he can do this, but he himself will die from it.

I heard that our wiki does not accept words from Twitter if they are completely unrelated to what was in the plot and additional materials. If in the case of 26d, which were stated in the cartoon, but we just got the context that there is a qualitative difference, we can accept it exactly, but I don’t know about Infinity D.

High 1-B

1-B and Possibly High 1-B.

Agree: TheShape03 (With 1-B and Possibly High 1-B), karo_senpaii
Disagree: BestMGQScalerEver
Neutral: TheShape03 (With High 1-B, leaning towards agreeing)

Last edited:
At least 26D is something seen in the series, The Naljian even describe Ben's dimension as a lower dimension. If we now have a WoG statement that says there is a qualitative difference, then I don't see any reason to ignore it.

I agree with "at least 1-B (at least 26D)."

I'm neutral on the topic of High 1-B (∞D), leaning towards agreeing. I've never been okay with dismissing WoG statements unless they contradict the series, the creator's word definitely matters.

Last edited:
Author statements like these aren’t allowed on the wiki
In the cartoon itself, it was also stated that these are spatial axes, because she compared these 26 dimensions with the 3 dimensions in which Ben lives.

This statement only proves that in this scene we are talking about normal dimensions, spatial ones. We're just getting explanations for the scene. We do not receive any completely new information not related to the plot (well, except for the infinite dimension), we only receive confirmation that this scene means what it means.

So we have to say that at least 26d should work for Ben.

Additionally, we actually often use author statements for profiles, such as OPM or DMC. In the second case, the same theme as ours, Mundus creates a universe in front of the players, but we get no descriptions of it, and the author simply tweets "Yes, he created a universe", giving context to the scene rather than adding to it at all new information. We also have 26d directly in the canon and only get context on Twitter.

I know that in the DMC there is also an indication of the creation of a universe in some art book, but before it was found here they only used Twitter as evidence and everything worked.

In the cartoon itself, it was also stated that these are spatial axes, because she compared these 26 dimensions with the 3 dimensions in which Ben lives.

This statement only proves that in this scene we are talking about normal dimensions, spatial ones. We're just getting explanations for the scene. We do not receive any completely new information not related to the plot (well, except for the infinite dimension), we only receive confirmation that this scene means what it means.

So we have to say that at least 26d should work for Ben.

Additionally, we actually often use author statements for profiles, such as OPM or DMC. In the second case, the same theme as ours, Mundus creates a universe in front of the players, but we get no descriptions of it, and the author simply tweets "Yes, he created a universe", giving context to the scene rather than adding to it at all new information. We also have 26d directly in the canon and only get context on Twitter.

I know that in the DMC there is also an indication of the creation of a universe in some art book, but before it was found here they only used Twitter as evidence and everything worked.
bro
"Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus, it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics."

these type of questions are literally coming from battleboarders
"does Ben 10's world consist of infinite dimensional layersD?"
"Can Alien X destroy infinite dimensional layers?"

come on now...this is ridiculous

also dunkan liking a comment doesn't really mean anything and is extremely vague to be used as evidence

bro
"Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus, it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics."

also dunkan liking a comment doesn't really mean anything and is extremely vague to be used as evidence
This only proves that we cannot use an infinite dimension.

However, your words in no way refute 26d, BRO. This scene is in the cartoon and has a context, and I don't understand the exact reason why it wasn't accepted, but we just get another confirmation from the author about this scene.

We just have "26 dimensions" + "Ben, you only live in 3 dimensions" + "Yes, those are spatial dimensions" from Twitter and that this scene doesn't lie + "Yes, 26d is infinitely bigger than 3d."

We already had enough evidence that these were the spatial axes in that scene, and these tweets only prove that this scene does not lie. It's like putting extra support beams under a skyscraper to make it even stronger, even though it already has support beams, people just don't think there are enough of them (for some reason).

bro

Author statements are on a case by case bases. I'm neutral on the matter but I'm just pointing out no rule like author statements don't count exist. They do in fact count as long as it is tied to the source material itself and does not contradict the story. Instead of making up rules in your head attack the topic at hand

These questions are not harassment nor do they seem like a nuisance, especially since Joe Kelly responded to the second one with complete calm and even with a ":)". This is not contradictory to the series either.

And why does that matter? Suppose the following: I am a powerscaler and I am going to ask an author something out of curiosity, would the answer he gives me be worth less than the answer he gives to anyone else? that's what's ridiculous.

If WoG says that can happen, it is because it is, his opinion is much more important than anyone else's because he is the author of the series, and as if that were not enough, 26D has something to back it up in the series, and infiniteD is not contradictory.

also dunkan liking a comment doesn't really mean anything
_orD1vJYMDo.jpg

Last edited:
Even if it’s not High 1-B, it’s not very important now, the main thing is that we EXACTLY have 1-B, that in the series itself, that confirmation from VoG that the series did not lie, giving us context. And according to his rules, a like means “Yes,” as he pointed out. And even without "Yes", I showed another screenshot where it says that there are more than 26 SPATIAL dimensions.

You try to speculate on the rules as you wish, inventing the details.

Even if it’s not High 1-B, it’s not very important now, the main thing is that we EXACTLY have 1-B, that in the series itself, that confirmation from VoG that the series did not lie, giving us context. And according to his rules, a like means “Yes,” as he pointed out. And even without "Yes", I showed another screenshot where it says that there are more than 26 SPATIAL dimensions.

You try to speculate on the rules as you wish, inventing the details.
There is no statement that each of these spatial dimensions extends infinitely to different axes or that there is a qualitative superiority between them, brother, so this does not gain you anything. This 26-D thing has already been discussed several times on the wiki

It's not allowed to upgrade X through the Naljians.
Do not attempt to upgrade the cosmology or the cast to 1-B based on the statements from the Naljians or about their toy. First, although one told Ben, "[There are] [o]nly 26 [dimensions] that matter," this statement is insufficient to scale them to such a level. They only have one mention in the entire series, and the mere mention of dimensions doesn't automatically meet the criteria for qualitative superiority. Second, even though Kevin claimed the Naljian toy was more advanced than the Omnitrix, it failed to accurately copy Gwen Tennyson's energy disks when it replicated her form, replacing them with pink disks. It would be unreasonable to assume it can copy the powers of Celestialsapiens when it couldn't accurately replicate those of an infinitesimally weaker species.

For H1-B part, we do not allow twitter comments of authors without a feat or supportive evidence from the series. So, NO!

dissagree due to wiki rules for 26d. and the inf D thing is vague. as I'm pretty sure they're referring to parallel dimensions, and not really enough evidence for QS for every dimensional layer. not to mention twitter statements like these arent really allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back