• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly Multiple Godzilla Changes

Was thinking about adding this Questions and Answers, because alot of this is questions I don't know. I am not the most knowledgeable Godzilla fan out there and I am hoping for some clairifications.

Super Godzilla

• Why isn't SG apart of the Godzilla tab thing?
  • Why are SG and Bagan Mountain level? Reduced Tokyo to ruins...so? The buildings in the picture aren't even completely destroyed. Is there a calc?
Godzilla: The Game

Zilla vs Godzilla (TriStar)

• They are two different characters. Zilla is from Final Wars and the comics. Godzilla is from TriStar materials (The Animated series and the film titled "Godzilla"). Even in canon, Zilla wouldn't be the same character as Godzilla (TS) as it only has resemblence to a creature spotted in America. That monster isn't even confirmed to be "Godzilla". Besides iirc the monster in the TriStar film is trademarked as Godzilla. Probably should share a page with Cyber-Godzilla, as they are the same character canonically. Zilla should be seprate from Godzilla. This issue is similar to how Godzilla (Godzilla: The Series) had it's name chaged from Zilla Jr. It isn't its canon name.
Godzilla Jr

• Another absorbtion question, is absorbing Godzilla's meltdown At least 5-A? For one, we never see GJ using this power, no evidence he has this power, or anything like this. Only that the energy made him mature.

Hi buddy, let me check.

I fixed the link in Space Godzilla page.

About SG you mean Powers and Abilities?

I'm agree Godzilla 1998 and Cyber-Godzilla should share the same page,
while Final Wars Zilla should have a different and separated one.

As Godzilla began to melt down, Destoroyah tried to retreat, but was shot down by G-Force's freezer weapons and killed upon colliding with the superheated ground. Godzilla then melted down and died alone in the ruins of Tokyo, with G-Force minimizing the damage by freezing him as he melted down. As catastrophic amounts of radiation poured over Tokyo, it appeared the city would become a ghost town. Suddenly, ALL of the radiation vanished. Through the smoke, Junior could be seen roaring, having absorbed his father's dying meltdown radiation and matured into the new Godzilla.

Apex PredatorX said:
Hi buddy, let me check.
I fixed the link in Space Godzilla page.

Head: Thanks. Does absorbing the energy of a star = Star level?

About SG you mean Powers and Abilities?

Head: No I am talking about tiering.

I'm agree Godzilla 1998 and Cyber-Godzilla should share the same page, while Final Wars Zilla should have a different and separated one.

Head: 1 agree

As Godzilla began to melt down, Destoroyah tried to retreat, but was shot down by G-Force's freezer weapons and killed upon colliding with the superheated ground. Godzilla then melted down and died alone in the ruins of Tokyo, with G-Force minimizing the damage by freezing him as he melted down. As catastrophic amounts of radiation poured over Tokyo, it appeared the city would become a ghost town. Suddenly, ALL of the radiation vanished. Through the smoke, Junior could be seen roaring, having absorbed his father's dying meltdown radiation and matured into the new Godzilla.

Head: But we never see Junior use said power, only that he is a normal and full grown Godzilla with no sign of meltdown.

Isn't SG a separated key from base form?

I guess so about Space Godzilla.

He never showed that power yes, but he absorbed ALL the radiation from Meltdown Godzilla which translates into Jr having all the power of his father. In some Toho made figures about Rebirth Jr. was showed his standard attack is the Spiral Ray which proves my point.

They still scale to each other some what. SG normal Godzilla form (which tbh should be part of that big tabber) is city level (or higher i can't remeber) without destroy a city.

Ok, still would like other opinions but for now ok.

Are figures canon? Also still would just have him at the strength his father was before the burning state iirc. Is he that level?

Maybe you are little confused, you will see in SG base Godzilla survived Bagan's energy form explosion, which warrants at least City level for Godzilla in base, while SG is far stronger than base G.

Do you images? I haven't played the game but that would be better evidence than what we have currently aka not even nearby buildings are destroyed.

Well I like focusing on everything owo

Okie dokie. Would need to figure out which fights would need to be added to Godzilla 1998 and which would stay on Zilla. Also Zilla would need to be removed from the Godzilla tabber as he isn't a version of Godzilla. Baby Godzilla's should have a tabber, likely would be 9-C.

Junior absorbed all of his Father's power. His Tier is fine as it is.

And yeah, btw, I'm reduxing some Kaiju profiles. For now, Monster X's is complete, and I'm working on SpaceGodzilla.├╣

You can check the blogs on my profile.

That's pretty much impossible since even physically speaking, Keizer if far more powerful than Monster X.

At best you could say that he becomes less durable compared to his physical strength and that Monster X would be more Stone-Wallish.

Also, all source confirms that Keizer Ghidorah is the strongest Ghidorah, if not the monster ever fought by Godzilla in the movies up to Final Wars... Which I'm gonna check out since it's interesting, but that isn't accepted either.

DMB 1 said:
That's pretty much impossible since even physically speaking, Keizer if far more powerful than Monster X.
There are such things as Stone Walls and Glass Canons.

Quote from wikizilla (so take it with a grain of salt): Monster X is a physical match for Godzilla with his rapid melee attacks and impressive agility. Monster X is also the only monster Godzilla fought in Godzilla: Final Wars that survived getting blasted by Godzilla's atomic breath at point-blank in the face, actually appearing to shrug the attack off, as well as the only one able to bring Godzilla to his knees and make him roar out in pain with just one attack.

Keizer Ghidorah trades Monster X's agility and his exoskeleton for even more power, being said to be the strongest member of the Ghidorah group in the Godzilla: Final Wars theater program, and is unfazed by any of Godzilla's attacks until the King of the Monsters is revitalized by Ozaki's energy. He is able to send Godzilla flying with a mere kick, clobber Godzilla with super-weight body presses (ÞÂàÚçìÚçÅÒâ£ÒâçÒéúÒâ╝ÒâùÒâ¼Òé╣), and easily lift him with his neck strength. Despite being slightly weaker than Monster X defensively, he is still completely unfazed by Godzilla's Atomic Breath.

Keizer Ghidorah cannot be a glass cannon physically speaking, otherwise, the kick hat threw Godzilla in the air would have killed him first. At best you could say that the Destroyed Keizer Beams are far stronger than he is by his himself.

And yeah, slightly weaker: this further supports my interpretation of simply Monster X having better durability compared to his own Ap rather than being outright more durable than Keizer Ghidorah having better durability than Keizer Ghidorah.

DMB 1 said:
At best you could say that he becomes less durable compared to his physical strength and that Monster X would be more Stone-Wallish.

Also, all source confirms that Keizer Ghidorah is the strongest Ghidorah, if not the monster ever fought by Godzilla in the movies up to Final Wars... Which I'm gonna check out since it's interesting, but that isn't accepted either.
Not really, Monster X could scale to High 6-A as well because of this, Keizer was never completely superior to Monster X, Actually Keizer has shown to be inferior in both durability and agility to Monster X when he appears, Idw Keizer Ghidorah was killed by Godzilla and decapitated by Rodan, While Monster X could survive Multiple Attacks from Godzilla, And even in Final Wars a similar situation happens, Monster X is able to resist many Godzilla Atomic Breaths with no problems at all, While Keizer had one of his heads decapitated by ONE Godzilla base Atomic Breath.

Monster X is Keizer Ghidorah exoskeleton, It is Keizer body, But completely formed into one single durable being, This is why Keizer is heavier, Bigger and less durable than Monster X.

I don't think we can use most of these sources here, Otherwise Final Wars kaijus would be 5-A (Scaling to Heisei Monsters).

If Monster X had High 6-A durability, Godzilla would be completely unable to even scratch him in any way. It's impossible.

Keizer Ghidorah shouldn't scale to Keizer Godzilla nor to the Burning G Spark Heat Ray, as he got utterly stomped by the former and one-shot from the latter.

And the Keizer energy didn't re-charge Godzilla, it amped him to oblivion.

And about the Tier 5 thing, let's assume for a moment it's true: that would scale only to Keizer Ghidorah, not Monster X, as all the statements refer to the Monster's 2nd form. Meaning, again, that you can't have Monster X more durable than Kaizza Ghido.

DMB 1 said:
If Monster X had High 6-A durability, Godzilla would be completely unable to even scratch him in any way. it's impossible.
Keizer Ghidorah shouldn't scale to Keizer Godzilla nor to the Burning G Spark heat ray, as he got utterly stomped by the former and one-shot from the latter.

And the Keizer energy didn't re-charge Godzilla, it amped him to oblivion.
Simple, Base Godzilla can have High 6-A Ap and Durability.

Actually he should, He managed to survive it for some time.

Agreed.

1) That Atomic Breath that annihilated one Keizer's middle had was from a greatly amped Godzilla, meaning it was >>>>>> The one that monster X previously tanked.

2) That High 6-A feat was from Keizer Godzilla most powerful attack: scaling it to base goji and Monster X based off a single statement with multiple potential interpretations is not something I would do.

3) We don't scale characters to attacks that they were stomped by or simply survive a few seconds before exploding in this Wikia.

Back