• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly the most boring match ever

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Shuckle vs The Stone Army

This is a single soldier from The Stone Army, and its first key is being used. Furthermore the soldier has 5-B durability

The soldiers have their standard weapons and Shuckle has a berry juice.

Who wins and why?

Shuckle:

Stone Soldier: 3

Inconclusive:

Lego also has type 1 immortality, so while shuckle eventually ages to death the lego will remain.

I mean, if you haven't enough AP o kill a Stone Warrior, there are 2 ways you can defeat him:

1) A hax which they don't resist to (Soul hax, sealing, BFR, potent enough Mind hax etch.);

2) You throw him in outer space

Can someone with 6-C AP do that? Not sure if Shuckle would try to do so, but still.

I mean.

I think it takes tier 7 energy to throw someone into space in a short timeframe.

Well, the Stone Warrior would definitely try tank the attack: in character, they never dodge stuff being thrown at them unless they know it's going to hurt them.

Shuckle could potentially BFR him, the problem is: would he actually try to do so?

I doubt Shuckle would try

Do you think Guard Split could work here?

It won't work on someone who is 2 degrees of infinity more durable than him.

Even if you use the 5-B lowball, Shuckle is will have to use it millions upon millions of times to actually achieve something.

The same thing still applies. Unless shuk dose a sismic toss he doesn't come back from he's not wining. Maybe he could dig a hole and barry him and remove him that way?

Shuckle doesn't get dig or seismic toss, he could in theory stone edge the stone army all the way to space... but that seems unlikely. There's also guard split.

Also since you've commented on two of my versus threads now I'd like to shamelessly self-promote that a lot of the versus threads I have made (and are still open) can be found on my profile

1Lol 2 you bumped them at the same time. 3 I know he can't learn either.I only mean Unless he is considered intelligent enough to lay a trap that he can't get out of there for containment win the stone will out live the pokemon.

Guard Split won't be that useful for the reason I brought up above. Besides, he'll run out of stamina if he keeps using it. Besides, I doubt that the effect is even permanent.

They resist elemental powers, I don't think that the Realm Crystal counts.

Besides, the FSM created it AFTER the war against the Overlord.

Though, to be fair, The FSM managed to get out of the OaD Realm without the Realm Crystal, somehow.

Holy shit why is shuckle's page so bad?

The lego still outlives at absolute worst, though. Any attempt at Power Trick should let the Stone Soldier crunch Shuckle.

Back