• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Batman family upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
One of the feats on her profile was calcd by LordXcano with a Supersonic+ result

I don't see anything wrong with the calc

Also, pretty sure Batma and others would likely scale, I'm wrong?

@AidenBrooks999 If you reply in the blog that you accept the calculation, we can start to upgrade the related Post-Crisis Batman family characters.

Yes. All of the post-Crisis characters that can be scaled to Batgirl.

Antvasima said:
@AidenBrooks999 If you reply in the blog that you accept the calculation, we can start to upgrade the related Post-Crisis Batman family characters.
Did it

I'm pretty sure Cassandra and Nightwing are the fastest of the Bat-family, so Batman himself should be "at most Supersonic+."

@LordXcano

What about Damian, Jason, and Tim, who have been shown to at least spar with Nightwing and Batman?

Well, I do not think that Batman should be far slower than herself, so given that she is quite a bit above the lower border of Supersonic+, he should probably get the same rating.

Reppuzan said:
@LordXcano
What about Damian, Jason, and Tim, who have been shown to at least spar with Nightwing and Batman?
Don't know. I'm going off how she's generally depicted and also this encounter, as well as this one.

Although the latter says Nightwing is only slightly faster than Batman himself, but Cassandra is clearly way above him.

So we should only give Nightwing and Batman "At most Supersonic+" ratings then? Are there any other DC character profiles that should scale?

@Antvasima

If I remember correctly, Lady Shiva should scale for fighting Cassandra during a certain storyline. Not sure about any others.

It doesn't look like she has a profile here though.

Could somebody inspect the character list that I linked above, and check which profiles that should scale to either "Supersonic+" or "At most Supersonic+"?

@Antvasima

Deathstroke should scale to Nightwing and Batman due to being marginally more swift than them while Batwoma has kept up with the rest of the Batfamily. Stephanie Brow is also shown to work alongside of the rest of the Batfamily, including Cassandra, without issues.

The Joker would scale due to being a consistent threat to the Batfamily, as would any other major villains who regularly engage in close quarters combat (i.e. Killer Croc, Catwoma, Bane, Deadshot, and Harley Quin). Perhaps Mr. Freeze (who also doesn't have a profile) and Poison Ivy would scale as well due to their regular interactions with these characters.

Black Canary also frequently spars with Batman and Barbara Gordon for obvious reasons.

Well, Deathstroke is likely swifter than Cassandra, but the rest should probably get an "At most" rating.

@LordXcano

It might just have been my love for the Animated Series clouding my judgment, but I could have sworn that Mr. Freeze had gone toe-to-toe with Batman at least once during the comics.

Still, if he doesn't scale, he won't. Thanks for correcting me.

So, could anybody write a list of the profiles that should get the "Supersonic+ (Comparable to Cassandra Cai)" scaling, and which ones that should get the "At most Supersonic+ (Should not be overwhelmingly slower than Cassandra Cai)" scaling?

I am too busy with the daily backlog monitoring work to handle this myself, and then I will try to get some time for the current staff recruitment project later today.

I am uncertain about Poison Ivy, but am fine with the other suggestions.

So, is anybody willing to carry out the upgrades?

Okay. Thank you for the help. Remember to insert the calculation link into Cassandra's profile page, and the descriptions that I mentioned above into the rest.

By the looks of things, the revisions should be complete. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back