• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Your "Did you know" Comment Here!

Hello and welcome to another Velox "dying too soon thread" a brand new "post your" thread! Unlike the others threads, this one are more focusing on "did you know" info and trivia, feel free to share the info and trivia here, it can be increasing knowledge, fun and giggles, or even ruining your childhood lel

Anyway let's start the thread!

Did you know?

Male Platypuses possess venomous heels, which makes them the only poisonous mammals on Earth.

... Yeah, this is the first thing I can think of...

Oh so its a new species gyahahaha

Joke aside, outside producting some of electricity i dunno Platypus can produce poison in their heels

Spider man actually started the giant robots trend in super Sentai and consequently power rangers.Their was a Japanese spider man show in Japan produced by tokusatsu spider man had a giant robot in it

You sure it did? I thought that there were other Super-Sentai-like shows prior to him around the same time, still inspired by Ultraman for its themes and by the Mysterians for the mechas.

@DMB

Well, Toei in that time still want to keep the trend from Gorenger, but ended received poorly (J.A.C.K.Q), in other hand they made Japanese Spider-man from what Setsuna said, then in next year they collaborated with Marvel again for making Battle Fever J and thus begin the trend of Mechas/Zords in Super Sentai series.

Ultraman and Godzilla with giant monster/hero fight, Kamen Rider for human sized fight, and Super Sentai for both.

Also Did You Know:

Naoya Uchida, the voice actor of our boi Madara Uchiha, also playing the role of Super Sentai as Denzi Green, from series Denziman

Okay, I have two spicier ones about Hedorah, since we are in Tokusatsu topic, and I thought that they were fitting for such a weird movie:

This one is in Italic because I took it directly from Wikizilla since I could not tell it in better terms. This isn't very "fun", but it's a fact nonetheless

• During filming of Godzilla vs. Hedorah, Kenpachiro Satsuma (Hedorah's suit actor) suffered a bout of appendicitis and had to have his appendix removed. However, the doctors found the suit too difficult to remove and had to cut a hole in the suit to reach Satsuma's abdomen. During the operation, Satsuma learned that painkillers had no effect on him
  • Also from what I remember, Hedorah's eyes are directly inspired from human V*ginas, and I also remember the movie's director (who is also Hedorah's creator) saying something about this along the lines "Hey, v*ginas are scary!"...
And I can see why

Did you know Hera (the Greek goddess) threw the baby Hephestus out of the Olimpus, which made his face even more horrible that it already was?

Back