• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Diancie Upgrade

I just realized this about Diancie but im not sure if this was brought up and ignored/denied or not.

Anyways, shouldnt Diancie be upgraded via her Heart Diamond Feat? I know she's currently 6-A due to blocking Yveltal's attack but wouldnt this be worth something too?

Im no calc person but, IIRC, The Heart Diamond is a source of power and life for all the inhabidents of the Diamond Domain, which should be as large as the entire Kalos Region seeing as its under it and holds all Carbink. And the Heart Diamond has been such a power source for the Diamond Domain for many years, constantly spewing energy to sustain the whole place and its life in general. Bubelpedia admits this as the new one Diancie created would keep the Domain stablized for years and years to come. That means, in order to create a Heart Diamond, Diance would need to put forth so much energy that it would be able to spew from the H.D. and into the Diamond Domain. Constantly. For years like the old H.D. So depending on what the value is, Diancie could potentially be much stronger than we antcipated.

Not only that, but Diancie is even able to casually create a a H.D. when mega evolved too since she...well....could create a H.D. in seconds just to be used as a shield against Yveltal's Oblivion Wing....

This should also scale to her base form too as, even though she ultimately failed to block Yveltal's attack the first time, she was actively able to temporarliy halt it with a less perfect H.D.

Does anyone agree or see issues with this proposal? If not, would Diancie be higher than her current 6-A key?

Yes but the Heart Diamond has at the very Least Multi-Continental level energy since it could block an attack from Yveltal with no issues

Would that help in figuring this out?

I know that im talking about the Heart Diamond being at the very least Multi-Continent

And from what I said above, it would have to constantly release that said Multi-Continent level energy to keep the Diamond Domain alive. And its been (and currently is) doing that for years....

Wouldnt that be massively above 6-A?

How would it be unquantifiable? For it to be unquantifiable we would have to not know how much energy the H.D. releases but we know how much energy the H.D. releases. The low end is Multi-Continent level energy since it easily blocked that much power from Yveltals attack.

Now imagine that same energy from the H.D., released constantly every second of every day for years to the point where the H.D. no longer has any left and needs to be recreated, hence Diancie's role. And Diancie in her mega form could create such a power-source without even trying. One to be used as a mere shield and another for the Diamond Domain.

From the way it sounds, that kind of thing should be far higher than 6-A. But I could be wrong and it might be something like Dragon said.

I guess it could be quantifiable, but the results wouldn't be very high at all. A highly athletic person can generate 450 watts of power, times that by the population of France and I got 29040000000 Watts, which is Large Building+. Factoring in Pokemon may increase the yield but not higher than Multi-Continent level.

So I'm not sure if even "possibly higher" is applicable here. Sorry.

Darkanine said:
I guess it could be quantifiable, but the results wouldn't be very high at all. A highly athletic person can generate 450 watts of power, times that by the population of France and I got 29040000000 Watts, which is Large Building+. Factoring in Pokemon may increase the yield but not higher than Multi-Continent level.
So I'm not sure if even "possibly higher" is applicable here. Sorry.
Right but for your example, is that being based off of a population total instead of a constant population total? What I mean is, it may be Large Building+, but what if that level of energy was constantly being produced for years? Wouldnt it be far higher or the same?

Back