• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential upgrade in power for multiple bleach characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I came across the knowledge that a few bleach characters are scaled to much lower power levels then they should be. The characters mainly being Bazz-B, Renji, Rukia and Yoruichi

Bazz-B is scaled to city level+ for cancelling out Yamamoto's flames, which makes sense except that was without volstandig. I see no reason why his volstandig shouldn't be closer to mountain level. Especially since the flames that Bazz-B blocked in his base form were from and enraged Yamamoto.

Renji and Rukia are also scaled to city level since Bazz is city level. However, going off of what is said above they should be raised as well.

Yoruichi is another character stated to be city level which makes no sense at all. Yoruichi overpowered Askin, who should be stronger than bazz-b since he is an elite. If Askin is mountain level going off of what I said above then Yoruichi should be mountain level as well. Maybe even higher. Even if Askin is only large city level then Yoruichi should still be mountain level since she physically overpowered him even before her thunder cat transformation which clearly multiples her power and speed by a lot.

If I'm wrong about any of this please help me out and let me know :)

Bazz countered an angry Yamamoto's shikai who by scaling should be vastly superior to the espada who are city level. I'd say he's around 5x someone like Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra'a Lanza is 40 megatons so Yama is 200 megatons. This is assuming Yama didn't increase at all over the timeskip. Bazz-B equaled this in base form so his volstandig is most likely double Yama putting him at a 400 megaton minimum. This is without any of his highest attacks such as burning full fingers. Even if we assume his strongest attack is only 1.5x what he actually is, that still puts burning full fingers at 600 megatons. Next Renji and Rukia should be superior to bazz-b since they held him off without Bankai. Even if we lowball Renji and Rukia and say that they are both only 25% of bazz-b in shikai, that puts shikai Renji and Rukia at 240 megatons. Bankai is a 5-10x increase so once again even if we lowball it and give them a 5x increase, Bankai Renji and Rukia should be around 1200 megatons. That is mountain level. Obviously if Renii and Rukia are mountain level I shouldn't have to expand any more on why Yoruichi is mountain level as well

^This is nothing but assumptions and guesstimates. To make matters worse, you not only assume an AP level, but you do it consecutively, therefore widening the mistake gap exponentially.

To sum up what I said bazz isn't mountain level but Renji, Rukia and Yoruichi all should be

I know that I made assumptions on Yama > Ulquiorra and Bazz-B's volstandig increase, but these are things that cannot be found and only estimated. For Yama is was just a educated guess but volstandig being a 2x increase seems good to me. I lowballed almost everything in my description

It would be a lot better if Bazz-B fought more but unfourtuanly we didn't see much from him

Sorry to say this, but the only multipliers accepted in this website are DBZ only. Why? Don't know. I never got the answered myself.

@HokageMangaVox

That doesn't make much sense. It's not like I'm saying something ridiculous like "Bazz-B'a volstandig is a 100x increase". Saying it's a 2x increase is lowballing it honestly. Yhwach stated it's the Quincy secret weapon.

HokageMangaVox said:
Sorry to say this, but the only multipliers accepted in this website are DBZ only. Why? Don't know. I never got the answered myself.
We don't accept Saiyan Multipliers.... If you have a problem with it create a thread about it since this has NOTHING to do with DBZ.

Even if he's stronger in Vollstandig, it'll warrant nothing more than an 'At least' in front of his rating. Unless there's a 7-A feat, then they can be scaled. Candice cancelled out a casual Getsuga Tenshō from Ichigo, yet she's at least 7-B because the AP of the casual Getsuga Tenshō is unknown. Let's wait for a staff member that's knowledgeable in Bleach. But I think Bazz-B should be downgraded to At least 7-B.

We'be both made our arguments so you're right, we have to wait for someone who can actually change things on the wiki to take a look and decide

Dragonmasterxyz said:
HokageMangaVox said:
We don't accept Saiyan Multipliers.... If you have a problem with it create a thread about it since this has NOTHING to do with DBZ.
Why would I? I'm tired of it. Also, your comment doesn't make sense, the following sentence contradicts the latter.

You are derailing the thread and are starting to be very annoying. My first sentence was making that clear. And my latter was letting you know to let things go as this IS NOT a DBZ thread. So no contradictions. Nice Try. I suggest you stop.

Vox and Dragon, please calm down. I remember you guys had a quarrel in Alphamon vs Yhwach so maybe you should be extra careful around each other since it seems like you don't go well together.

@Vox I guess that can be implemented. Let's wait for LordAizenSama.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Vox and Dragon, please calm down. I remember you guys had a quarrel in Alphamon vs Yhwach so maybe you should be extra careful around each other since it seems like you don't go well together.
I didn't even remember that (his name), but now I know why he is hostile towards me. I just gave him one single reply, and he was tick-off by it. Meh. I don't care anymore, I don't hold grudges against anyone, better ignore them, for the best. We can't lower ourselves to their level.

@HokageMangaVox

I would also appreciate if you drop this. What you're saying holds absolutely no relevance towards this thread and you continue to pointlessly derail the thread. Not to mention that your replies are unpleasant, very condesending and downright insulting. This is something I've notived several times in multiple threads.

I'm sick of this. No one is holding a grudge, but believe what you want. All I wanted you to do multiple times is to drop the subject.

I only derail it once, yet I'm been accused of it again. I drop it, when i didn't answered to him. How was my first comment insulting anyways? And do I've no right to defend myself? Is talking to mods derailing thread's now? My first language is not English as many of you know, so I don't know if my grammar makes me sound rude or something. I'm calm by the way, why would i be upset over some cartoons anyway.

I have absolutely no intention of being hostile, however you come to this thread and start talking in a complaining way that only DBZ multipliers are accepted here. I couldn't care less about DBZ, but this comes off as complaining and being condesending to the entirety of the Wikia.

Then you are asked to create another thread if you want anything revised, therefore to drop the subject in this thread. And yet you say "Why would I?". Then why comment in the first place? If you have a problem, you know where to go, yet here you are complaining in completely unrelated threads.

I answered his question according to my knowledge, as far as i know they are, i'm not complaining nor i care about it if they are.

If you keep reading you will know why I commented. I said his comment made no sense according to what he was saying, never mention multipliers again. He first denies multipliers, but then he tells me that if i have a problem with it to create a thread, so i asked, Why would I? Are they or aren't they using them?

Anime4Life2020 said:
I disagree with this for reasons above. Way too speculative with estimates and guestimates to go with it.
The only estimates are Yamamoto's difference in power compared to Ulquiorra and Bazz-B's volstandig increase

I will ask LordAizenSama to take a look at this.

We prefer not to give arbitrary upgrades without it being backed up with solid evidence. Most of the OP is speculation.

Askin is a odd case. he has tanked, but received damage from attacks ranging from city to island level, possibly even higher seeing as he defeated ichigo offscreen, but this is mainly thanks to the powers of the Death Dealing.

Renji and Rukia are missing the + off their profiles it seems. Not sure why Bazz is rated At least City for his base form.

Yoruichi is at least City for her thundergod form, not just City level. Though she did overwhelm Askins DeathDealing Durability/invulnerability.. Perhaps At least City, Possibly Island level?? would like opinions on this as i'm not too sure

For Askin Considering his feats the only thing i'd consider changing his pre-auswahlen form from possibly city to likely city.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So the likely Changes Are:

Adding the + to Rukia and Renjis Ap and Dura. (Will also replace Rukias enviromental destruction with just "Higher" instead, as it's just AoE that doesn't reach out across a city)

Removing the At least From Bazz's base AP and Dura

Possibly Changing Yoruichis Thundergod form to At least City, Possibly Island level? (Overwhelmed Askins deathdealing)

Okay. Thank you for the help. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back