• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Copiers - Delsin vs Rogue

I think Rouge's decent AP advantage plus her power steal is enough to give her the S L I G H T edge over Delsin but I won't vote.

Rogue is 230 Gigatons.

Delsin is 251 Gigatons.

Delsin actually has the AP advantage. Albiet, it is so miniscule it means nothing.

You need to be 5x stronger to one-shot or have any significant advantage.

Delsin isn't even twice as strong. To one shot,he'd have to be Country level.

She has Ms. Marvels powers, which allow her to drain multiple forms of energy, but I can recall quite a few times where she gets injured by energy attacks

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
She has Ms. Marvels powers, which allow her to drain multiple forms of energy, but I can recall quite a few times where she gets injured by energy attacks
This form doesn't have Ms. Marvel's powers.

She has to touch him first, and Delsin has no problem playing the range game. Add that with his intangibility and the fact that he also drains via touch, and the match becomes a lot less concrete

She has to get close and touch him to do that.

Delsin specializes in long-range combat and staying at a distance, so she isn't gonna get the chance.

Delsin's more likely to shoot her in the leg and restrain her before that happens.

Or sneak up invisible and pin her with swords

Or engulf her in smoke and restrain her while she's disoriented.

Or just encase her in Concrete.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
She has to touch him first, and Delsin has no problem playing the range game. Add that with his intangibility and the fact that he also drains via touch, and the match becomes a lot less concrete

CONCRETE
Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song
Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song

Although I guess in that case Delsin could probably win more likely than not.

Back