• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power of “NEO” (Neopolitan vs Neo Metal Sonic)

What's the AP Difference? Either way, Neo's Aura and Semblance are gonna be real ******* annoying to deal with.

This is the lamest joke I've ever seen on the internet - go to the corner and think what you have done... Okay, getting to the point...

On Attack Potency, Neo Metal Sonic is 3.5x stronger than Neo; the former's AP being 877.81 Tons of TNT and the latter's AP being 249.48 Tons of TNT. Neo's Aura helps, however, in lowering Metal's AP disadvantage by the virtue of making Neo a bit buffer, and her skill does reduce the number of attacks that Metal could land on her... Until his power mimicry kicks in and renders Neo's potential skill advantage moot cuz it is bullshit, and that is even ignoring the fact that Metal could possibly copy Aura although I'll admit I am just throwing out this possibility, and don't consider it actually possible.

I think Neo's Semblance probably wouldn't be all too useful against Metal. Again, Metal's Power Mimicry is bullshit, and he could possibly copy it. That, and I don't think Neo's Illusions can actually hurt anything, so they won't be too helpful 'sides distracting Metal; which wouldn't be too useful considering Metal also has Sonic (duh) and Shadow's abilities in this key, so Metal has access to Sonic's Kit and Shadow's chaos control and chaos spear (and he, and Metal by extension, possibly has Time Stop) so point against Neo, again.

... Idk, what Metal and Neo's speeds are in numbers, so I assume they are about equal in this regard. Lifting Strength is also 'bout equal, so can't comment much about that.

Neo has too uphill of a battle for me to vote for her, so I vote for Neo Metal Sonic.

What's the AP Difference? Either way, Neo's Aura and Semblance are gonna be real ******* annoying to deal with.
  • Neo stomps characters that one shot 249.48 Tons (the scaling chain is probably a lot bigger than that but that’s it in summary)
  • Metal Sonic is > 877.81 Tons
  • Neo scales to Mach 352 while Metal scales to Mach 124.7, so Neo is 2.8x faster… until Metal copies her speed

Metal can copy all her abilities so it’s a bit of a mirror match

Edit: Aura is derived from the soul and Metal is a machine so he probably couldn’t copy it

Last edited:
preeeetty sure Neo Metal stomps hard, not only does he casually overpower people several times stronger than Neo, but he has all of Sonic and Shadow's powers including Timestop and Passive Accelerated Development

swap it to just regular Metal and it should be more fair

I vote to Metal Sonic NEO FRA minus "considering Metal also has Sonic (duh) and Shadow's abilities in this key, so Metal has access to Sonic's Kit and Shadow's chaos control and chaos spear".

While he has access to it due to copying all of Shadow’s powers, Metal doesn’t really use Time Stop in-character.

There’s also some things that will give Metal a hard time:

• Neo being 2.8x faster and spamming illusions and teleportation on top of that will make her extremely difficult for Metal to hit initially
  • Metal Sonic being 3.5x stronger isn’t exactly a dealbreaker since Aura is known for being able to take hits opponents several times stronger. Neo also heavily upscales from her value, so the AP gap is unquantifiably lower than 3.5x
    • Queen Lancer’s no sells 249.48 Tons of TNT, Leonardo Lionheart damaged an amplified Queen Lancer, Post-Haven Team RWBY scales to Leo and becomes even stronger in their Atlas keys, and Neo can stomp Atlas Arc Team RWBY

I also should say that Shadow only has a Possible next to his Time Stop since he has yet to actually use Chaos Control to stop time in the IDW Comics, and Shadow only has it in the first place since it is implied that Sonic Game Events happened in the IDW-verse - so it is possible that Neo Metal won't even use Time Stop in the first place even if he has all of Shadow's abilities.

still wouldnt it be more fair if its base metal?
I think technically 'Base' Metal is Town level. During the entire first arc, Metal Sonic was in his Neo Metal Sonic form throughout the entire saga. It's only in the next saga that we see him in his normal form and fighting. Which we've upgraded to Town level. Unsure if we can use a hypothetical Metal Sonic in the Neo Metal Sonic Saga.

Back