• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Ranger Revisions (Dino charge part 4: The Golden Ranger)

i actually wanted to make a very quick and small villains revision (yes another one) but i decided i should wait for the black hole calc. Anyways here is the golden ranger revision.
the AP section.......looks kinda weird to me but yeah not the best time to talk about AP, it should get its own thread lets just discuss the rest

HAX

obviously divide into "unmorphed" and "golden ranger" keys
UNMORPHED/IVAN
Summoning (Can summon his zord, the ptera zord. He can also summong his Gold Ptera Saber aswell as his Gold Ptera Morpher)
Weapon Mastery (Gold Prera Saber and Gold Ptera Morpher)
Explosion Manipulation (Some of his attacks can cause explosions)
Acrobatics (All the rangers are very acrobatic)
Weather Manipulation (Multiple of his attacks are capable of summoning storms)
Energy Manipulation (Some of his attacks are energy based)
Statistics Amplfication (Can amplify the power of his attacks with the Dino Chargers)
Attack Reflection (All weapons in Dino Charge can reflect attacks)
Electricity Manipulation (All of his attacks are electricity based, they almost fried Wrench who wasnt effected by 10 millions of gigavolts althought was knocked out for some seconds)
Martial Arts (He is the legendary knight of Zandar, his skills even while unmorphed are on par with people like Fury who are extremely skilled on their own right)
Transformation (Can transform into the Gold Dino Charge Ranger)
Acausality (type 1), Immortality (type 1) and Resistance to Time manipulation (The energems completely trascend the space-time itself, this allows the rangers to completely bypass time as seen from them not being effected by time travel or making them forever young as time does not pass for them)
Resistance to Absorption (The energem was able to allow him to break free from Fury's absorption)
Resistance to Ice Manipulation (The energem prevent the rangers from being frozen)
Resistance to Fear Manipulation through Supernatural Willpower (All rangers are capable of resisting the fear powers of Bones through their will and bravery)
MORPHED
Explosion Manipulation (His pose triggers explosions liek the other Dino Charge Rangers)
Enhanced Skills and Acrobatics (When a ranger morphs, their skill are heavily enhanced to the point even a person who is horrible at martial arts can become a "Lethal Weapon", he can throw hands with Badussa, Snide and Sledge)
Magma Manipulation (His pose also triggers volcanic erruptions like the other Dino Charge Ranger)
Weather Manipulation (His pose can spawn storms)
Resistance to Deconstruction (Similar to the other DC rangers, he can take Goldar Maximu's energy attacks which can deconstruct Sledge)
Resistance to Heat Manipulation (The suit of the dino charge rangers protect the user from heat, Tyler while extremely weakened was ok inside a volcano)
Transformation (Can transform his Ptera zord to the Ptera Charge Megazord)
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (All rangers were fine after they took a blast which included 10 million gigavolts worth of electricity)
Flight (He can use his wings to fly)
Self-Sustenance Type 1 (All rangers can breath in space)
Resistance to Space Radiation (All rangers are fine in space)

Weaknesses: His rivalry with Tyler got in the way of fights [resolved rather early]. Primarily a melee fighter and lacks the versatility of Tyler or Chase.
remove this, not even worth stating

>Range: Extended Melee Range (Typically uses swords and martial arts instead of ranged firearms), a few meters with his Crossbow, a few kilometers with Weather Manipulation (Created a storm, but it's not combat applicable)
have it as Extended Melee Range, Several to Tens of meters with his Energy and Electricity Attacks, a few kilomteres with Weather Manipulation
just see his first fight here if u are wondering the reasons

ZENOWING

nothing much, just give him resistance to electricity, attack reflection and fear manipulation for the above reasons, also
Longevity (As old as Lord Arcanon and Sledge)
and Magic (capable of using magic)
also very minor edit but change the "unmorphed" to "zenowing" in the image tabbers

Last edited:
Acausality (type 1), Immortality (type 1) and Resistance to Time manipulation (The energems completely trascend the space-time itself, this allows the rangers to completely bypass time as seen from them not being effected by time travel or making them forever young as time does not pass for them)
No acausality type 1 here

Rest seems fine at a glance. Some of the videos aren't loading on my device rn, but if I had time, I will relook at it later. But if not, good on my end

I see no reason they would be. If their younger selves were altered and they stayed unaffected, sure, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
i get what u are saying, the thing is that when heckyl and zenowing time traveled there wasnt any heckyl on sentai six or when the rangers came to the future not only they kept their memories after the timeline reset but they werent any second versions on them (not 100% sure if thats good for acausality tho) , one could also say that sledge and his crew not being effected by their past selfs dying could be from them touching the dark energem

In that case, idk then
it will sound weird but hear me out
the rangers after defeating seldge in the past went to different points of time, koda went to his time, ivan to his etc. the thing is......they didnt meet their past versions, if i time travel to the future i will meet my future self, right? thats not the case here, tyler now works in the dinosaur park where the future tyler works and yeah there is only 1 tyler, same goes for the others despite going to their times they cant find their future or past selfs
actually thats acausality type 2 isnt it?

ok lets say that there exists 2 versions of them hypothetically, ivan now lives in the future post beast morphers crossover (correct me if im wrong) this means that his past self who doesnt have immortality died at some point, i mean his past self lived at like 1200 he would die someday no? despite that ivan is still ok

Hmm, idk then. I will try and skimming the EPs or whatever by myself to see what's happening. I feel like I am still missing a bit of context

Hmm, idk then. I will try and skimming the EPs or whatever by myself to see what's happening. I feel like I am still missing a bit of context
if u wanna chek it out urself then u can watch EP 20 of super dino charge and their crossovers with ninja steel and beast morphers

Thanks, that makes it easier. Although I cannot say for certain I will have time to watch it soon. But whatever firestorm says, its good by me

Back