• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power scaling issues in JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. What are the summarised justifications for those statistics?

Joseph and Lisa Lisa already have the justification for being 8-C.

Lisa Lisa's justification is being stated by her bio to have 3x as much power as Joseph. I linked the scan above but it would be linked in the profile as well of course.

Joseph's ultimate attack would be the fact he clashed and snapped and heavily fragmented Kars bone blade (Which could bisect Stroheim and impaled Lisa Lisa). Although it's a one time move with a heavy drawback.

Volpe and pals Wall level tier would come from Purple Haze smashing a stone wall (This has a calc aleady linked on Purple Haze's profile), as well as things like Voodoo Child throwing a boulder through a boat, fragging a warehouse floor, or kicking Fugo hard enough he gets send flying out of a helicopter with enough force it breaks the steel door and gets sent with him and Volpe himself casually turning a car into scrap metal in one blow with little effort and blocking Voodoo Child's blows with not even 20% of his strength. The possibly 8-C would be from him possibly scaling to characters like Part 1 Dio and Straizo (Both 8-C) due to a bunch of references and implications that his powered up form is comparable to a Stone Mask vampire but also him being past human limitations while in that form, which would probably at the very least include Jonathan, who is equal with Dio, who is, of course, 8-C.

Volpe is technically a downgrade. Lisa is technically an upgrade. And Joseph, well he already has the move listed on the profile, just doesnt have a tier with it.

Okay. Should I give you temporary rollback rights so you can edit the pages in question then? It would only be very temporary though, so you would have to tell me here when you have finished.

Lisa Lisa

Attack Potency: At least Building level+, possibly Large Building level (Casually matched Joseph in their first meeting, Joseph thinks he's an amatuer compared to her, is a threat to Kars and is stated to have at least three times as much Hamon power as Joseph Joestar), can ignore conventional durability with Hamon

Striking strength and durability would be changed to reflect this.

Building Class+, possibly Large Building Class

At least Building level+, possibly Large Building level

Joseph

Building level+ (Capable of drawing Straizo's blood twice, should be comparable to his grandfather), can ignore conventional durability with Hamon | Building level+ (Much stronger than before, fought and defeated both Esidisi and Wamuu), possibly Large Building level with Ultimate Hamon Overdrive Clashed with Kars' Sabre, breaking it in two, the same Sabre previously bisected Rudol von Stroheim and impaled Lisa Lisa) can ignore conventional durability with Hamon

Weaknesses: Joseph must maintain a steady breathing rhythm to utilize Hamon, and if his breathing is cut off, he will be incapable of creating anymore Hamon. His ultimate technique drains all of his current Hamon, leaving him vulnerable for a brief time. As he ages, Joseph becomes increasingly stubborn and, as a result of neglecting his Hamon training, is less skillful in its use.

Nothing else would be changed, it's only with that move, Joseph himself states that he wouldnt be able to even counter it in normal circumstances. Only actually doing so with his ultimate technique.

Volpe

At least Wall level, possibly Building level+ (Easily crippled Voodoo Child with less than 20% of his strength, is stronger than Purple Haze, is implied to be comparable to Stone Mask Vampires and had surpassed human limitations).

Other stats would be changed to reflect this as well in that key.

Before anything is changed, should wait to see what OP thinks. Been like 14 hours since last response so he should be replying soon.

I came here for the memes but this sou is serious soll I'll have to ask if I am allowed to to spoil for the sake of scaling

What are you talking about? Spoil what?

Ok, then it should be good to apply.

Unless Lawiegg has something of note to add?

Ah ok, so i guess we just wait for Ant to do his magic so it can be applied.

I would under normal circumstances but nothing can be edited for now by normal users because of the forum move. How long this will last I do not know but it looks to be awhile. I'll add it to a note and do it when we can edit again though.

I will give Chariot190 temporary editing rights. Tell me here when you are done.

Done. Volpe is edited. Lisa and Joseph edited and updated.

I was going to edit Sheila E to reflect Volpe's changes but she's fortunately already at a tier that would fit with the changes (At least Wall level, likely small building or higher). Thus there wasnt any need.

No category changes either given they are already tier 8, and volpe already had tier 9 listed because of his Stand so all good on that front.

I think we're done.

Edit: i also added Lawiegg to the jojo supporter list given he asked, hope that was ok.

Okay. Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

I think, everything that was agreed to be changed has been changed. And all other proposions by OP are in a different thread so there's nothing left to do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back