• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"Not right now but someone else can do it.", he answered and began writing on the chat.
"Moon, Rox, Jael. Which one of you guys can go over to central comms and bring this drone Garret just built to our pilot?"
"Alright...i will do it..."

Responded as she comes over there to take it

"Alright...i will do it..."

Responded as she comes over there to take it
"Appreciate your help 🙏", he texted back before continuing his conversation with Nick.

"Anyway, as you probably already know, we managed to access the building's surveillance system through your desktop and obtain a recording from 14 years ago. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable. There was a man named Juan in the video who revealed a lot of things that happened in the past and he also mentioned a doctor. Do you know who these people are and their current status by any chance?", he asked.

Garret got some pieces he thought would fit the details and got to work whilst doing so he got to a point where he was sort of sweating? Which he had to look around take off his fursuit head put it back on and got back to work.
"Done! 💪"
Garret texted in chat. After he was done working on the drone.
"Good job 👍" texted Chrome.

[Message to EVERYONE] Yo, it's me again. There should be a drone nearby you. It's got video, so we'll know what we're looking at. Should there be any problems, I'll have Garret try and make some readjustments.

"Appreciate your help 🙏", he texted back before continuing his conversation with Nick.

"Anyway, as you probably already know, we managed to access the building's surveillance system through your desktop and obtain a recording from 14 years ago. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable. There was a man named Juan in the video who revealed a lot of things that happened in the past and he also mentioned a doctor. Do you know who these people are and their current status by any chance?", he asked.
"Well, poor Juan ended up being eaten," he said, stopping for a second.

"But Doc is fine, he is in Central City, one of the last cities where people take refuge" he explains.

"Good job 👍" texted Chrome.

[Message to EVERYONE] Yo, it's me again. There should be a drone nearby you. It's got video, so we'll know what we're looking at. Should there be any problems, I'll have Garret try and make some readjustments.
(Want me to post something?)

"Well, poor Juan ended up being eaten," he said, stopping for a second.

"But Doc is fine, he is in Central City, one of the last cities where people take refuge" he explains.
"I see... It was Juan's last recording, wasn't it?", judging by the tone of his voice and the way the electronic eyes on his visor flickered for a bit, the Doctor could tell that this person was important to Nick.

According to the intel Manus had granted him and Tosho, multiple individuals had been assigned to look after Nikolai since he was five years old. Perhaps Juan was one of them?

"I'm sorry for your loss. I understand what it's like to lose someone who meant many things to you. Juan seems like he was a nice guy.", he briefly reached out to touch Nick's cold metallic hands in an act of empathy.
(Want me to post something?)
(I think we should wait till Tosho gets her hands on the drone)

I see... It was Juan's last recording, wasn't it?", judging by the tone of his voice and the way the electronic eyes on his visor flickered for a bit, the Doctor could tell that this person was important to Nick.

According to the intel Manus had granted him and Tosho, multiple individuals had been assigned to look after Nikolai since he was five years old. Perhaps Juan was one of them?

"I'm sorry for your loss. I understand what it's like to lose someone who meant many things to you. Juan seems like he was a nice guy.", he briefly reached out to touch Nick's cold metallic hands in an act of empathy
Nick sighed discouraged, how many had he lost in all these years? He tried to stick to empathy and decided to smile a little.
"Well, it's good that you guys showed up here. It would give hope to the people that are still in this planet know that we are going to be saved"

Nick sighed discouraged, how many had he lost in all these years? He tried to stick to empathy and decided to smile a little.
"Well, it's good that you guys showed up here. It would give hope to the people that are still in this planet know that we are going to be saved"
"Indeed. I'm not terribly religious but if a place like Heaven really does exist then Juan is surely there watching us right now. He will be happy to see you not only still alive but also doing your best to save the denizens of this world from sharing the same fate as his.", he paused for a moment to take a sip of water before continuing.

"You're a human being capable of love and compassion. It is a gift and something you should be proud of.", he encouraged.

"Indeed. I'm not terribly religious but if a place like Heaven really does exist then Juan is surely there watching us right now. He will be happy to see you not only still alive but also doing your best to save the denizens of this world from sharing the same fate as his.", he paused for a moment to take a sip of water before continuing.

"You're a human being capable of love and compassion. It is a gift and something you should be proud of.", he encouraged.
Garret sighed
"Right just like Jay."
Garret was testing the teleporter but just like the previous time it either hit him in the face teleported a inch away or just didn't work at all.

"Thank you," he said before laughing at Garret's clumsiness with the teleport.

"Thank you," he said before laughing at Garret's clumsiness with the teleport.
(Put teleportation on Garret's profile)
"We can safely get in touch with that doctor in Central City using the drone and if our engineer can get his teleporters working properly then we might be able to travel there ourselves without having to worry about the storms and insects. Of course, we still require approval from our superiors before we can take action so let's just give it a test run first.", he posted in the group chat.

Garret got over there over via the teleporter
"OH SO it teleports me and not the brea- oh right here!"
Garret gave the drone to her.
She looked at him with a stare that seemed like he did something, although thats just the impression one gets from it, rather then reflecting the actuality of it

"Ok"

She goes afterwards on her way upon getting hold of the drone, in a few minutes she reached where she needed to with the drone

"Here you go"

She goes afterwards on her way upon getting hold of the drone, in a few minutes she reached where she needed to with the drone

"Here you go"
"Thanks...."

The librarian nodded, and as a thanks, placed a strange object that had a swirly shape, much like bundles. After which Chrome hands it back to her.

"There, it's good. Take it for a spin..."

(I guess it was outside that they released the drone)

The drone began its journey, slowly rising above the area, it was hit by the "sand" currents, it manages to withstand, now it is necessary to find the direction, the visibility is somewhat unstable but you can see what is 30 meters away before it is invisible due to the sand storm, it would be ideal to choose a direction and get out of that storm before something bad happens to the drone

(I guess it was outside that they released the drone)

The drone began its journey, slowly rising above the area, it was hit by the "sand" currents, it manages to withstand, now it is necessary to find the direction, the visibility is somewhat unstable but you can see what is 30 meters away before it is invisible due to the sand storm, it would be ideal to choose a direction and get out of that storm before something bad happens to the drone
"The tracking should work, though the "sand" is blocking some signals...." she noted, probably for another prototype if this goes bye.

She throws it in the air to see the drone at work
"Now, try bringing it back."

While the drone was on its way, something sharp hit it, on one of its cameras it was able to capture what appeared to be a harpoon piercing its shell before it was dragged away and its signal began to drop until nothing could be seen, only static.

While the drone was on its way, something sharp hit it, on one of its cameras it was able to capture what appeared to be a harpoon piercing its shell before it was dragged away and its signal began to drop until nothing could be seen, only static.
"What the f*ck was that all about?"

Her response upon the recording it showed

"What the f*ck was that all about?"

Her response upon the recording it showed
"Play the last footage, the data should be transmitted over to the controls...." she replied, simultaneously having it streamed over to the message, transmitting data on FolderSpace.
"Rewind it by the last frame before static... anddddthere!" she said, "A harpoon, coming from the sand... Since it's blocking the view, and preventing any scans given the signal interference, it has to be something else..."

Message to [Doctor]: What I fear could be right. Either an extraterrestrial or a group of humans like us.

"OH shit. It got attacked."
Garret muttered
"What? The drone?", the Doctor almost calmly asked upon hearing Garret say that all of a sudden, though he soon received an answer in the form of a private message from Tosho.
"Play the last footage, the data should be transmitted over to the controls...." she replied, simultaneously having it streamed over to the message, transmitting data on FolderSpace.

"Rewind it by the last frame before static... anddddthere!" she said, "A harpoon, coming from the sand... Since it's blocking the view, and preventing any scans given the signal interference, it has to be something else..."

Message to [Doctor]: What I fear could be right. Either an extraterrestrial or a group of humans like us.
"I have never heard of any space pirate gang who utilizes such... primitive tools before, mainly because they only steal and use new technology so we can rule them out at least. Speaking of primitive tools, Nick has a bow and arrow which could mean something.", he quickly replied before turning his gaze to the tin man.

"Hey Nick, hyper-specific question but do you happen to know of any individual or group on this planet who wields harpoons or similar weapons?"

Last edited:
"Harpoons? I suppose you are talking about the Landriders, the reason why they uses a harpoon instead of bullets and stuff is because it is easier to take it out, maintain it and create more with raw steel, although it is only for their heavy weapon, The harpoon has a built-in magnetic field, so it hardly misses when the target is made of metal, but for other things they have traditional firearms and the occasional energy weapon." he explains as his visor showed how a gang were attacking several groups, and someone in a speeder aerial vehicle had a cannon with a harpoon integrated into the back

Back