• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So I'm a little unsure of the current scaling for the original PPG. As of now, the girls are backwards scaled from HIM, and the Rowdyruff Boys and Princess Morbucks are scaled to the girls, thus also being backwards scaled to HIM. The reasoning is because, as taken from Blossom's page, "While weaker than HIM, she has managed to injure him on a few occasions". I have some reservations about this.

Of all the appearances HIM has made, the PPG have very rarely confronted him directly. They much more often foil his schemes, which makes him retreat. I'll go over some of the most notable interactions.

• In Octi Evil, HIM's first appearance, the girls don't fight him. They just foil his plan.
  • In Telephonies, when the Gangreen Gang prank the girls to get them to attack HIM, unlike assaulting him as they did with Mojo Jojo and Fuzzy, Blossom apprehensively asks if he was doing anything evil while HIM is completely unconcerned by their presence. When he denies doing anything, they leave as quickly as possible.
  • In Tough Love, HIM mind controls everyone into hating the PPG, forcing the girls to beat everyone up to snap them out of it. After they do so, he basically just laughs at them and leaves.
  • Birthday Bash has HIM giving the girls a giant, killer pi├▒ata as a birthday present aaaand...that's it.
  • In Speed Demon, the girls accidentally travel to the future, where HIM has taken over Earth in their absence. They attack him in rage, but HIM just lets them punch him, taunting them as the girls grow tired and he takes no damage whatsoever. He then becomes giant, taunts them more by using their friends and family, and sends them fleeing back to the present.
  • In Moral Decay, Buttercup was implied to have knocked out one of HIM's teeth, offscreen. However, like with every other villain in the episode, she does this by barging in and suckerpunching them while they're at home. At the end of the episode, they all beat her senseless.
  • Meet the Beat-Alls has the girls actually damage HIM, near the end. However, in this same episode, HIM ends up in prison (which is something that has NEVER happened before and NEVER happens after), making the episode an extreme low showing for him.
  • All Chalked Up simply has Bubbles foil his scheme.
  • Him Diddle Riddle is nothing but HIM and the Professor making a bet.
  • I'm pretty sure Power-noia is what's mainly being used for this scaling, since the girls beat HIM until he begs them to stop. However, there's a HUGE caveat. All of this happens in a nightmare, and occurs because they get over their fears, making HIM lose his power.
  • In The Boys are Back in Tow, HIM is portrayed as SO powerful, he not only revives the dead Rowdyruff Boys (who are equal to the PPG), but also makes them immune to what killed them in the first place.
Out of all of these, there's only one which would really scale the girls to HIM (Meet the Beat-Alls, which is a huge low showing for HIM, all around), and another that would only imply they scale if we're being extremely generous (Moral Decay). All this considered, I really don't know if the girls should straight up scale to HIM, especially since his Low 4-C feat already comes from an episode in a later season, which is where he's portrayed as most powerful.

I'm fairly certain Blossom has a Tier 5 feat, which is likely more reliable.

HIM is High FTL+ at least Small Star level, likely higher, which is much higher than the FTL+ and likely Small Star level of the other characters.

Dark649 said:
HIM is High FTL+ at least Small Star level, likely higher, which is much higher than the FTL+ and likely Small Star level of the other characters.
But said Small Star level comes from HIM. That's the problem.

Potentially higher than that, but I'd have to look through feats, again. I just mainly remember Blossom stopping planet-busting meteors.

Just saying, the last example really doesn't prove Him is stronger, just that he can resurrect.

The Everlasting said:
Just saying, the last example really doesn't prove Him is stronger, just that he can resurrect.
It's more the fact that he both did that and made them immune to their biggest weakness, at the same time. Plus the fact the boys were destroyed and returned to their base components instead of just being "dead" when HIM did this.

Basically the fact he can revive them and make them immune to there weaknesses from the girls shows superiority to the girls right?

I wanted to add fourth wall breaking because the powerpuff girls talk to narrator,HIM mind controled the narrator in Tough Love and mojo kidnapps the narrator takes his role and gains some control over the plot of an episode.

Back