• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Could anyone help me and tell me what powers would be described in the images below?

1st
He created a cube and this cube contained so much information that the monk could not bear it.

2nd
Here he is resisting the spiritual pressure of the Buddhist Temple and also making the Lord of Thunder resist with his power.

3rd
Here the monk is trying to see what the protagonist's true identity is, could it be "type 2 acausality"?

4th
It is said by Lord Thunder himself that the protagonist defies the laws of the world. And also in that same link it shows that the nomological laws of the world are afraid of his fury.

5th
It is said by the protagonist that the groundhog has healing properties and it is also said that he is able to revive and the protagonist was able to kill the groundhog (would this be denial of immortality type 3 and 4?)

6th
The protagonist took a book and destroyed the black snake that came out of the rock demon's urn (the snake seems to be a soul, but I'm not sure)

Last edited:
Could anyone help me and tell me what powers would be described in the images below?

1st
Creation and information manip (type 1 I think)
Power bestowal and Resistance to aura
Resistance to Clairvoyance
Passive Law Manipulation and (maybe) Acausality type 4
Resurrection and Imortality (type 4) nullification (If he doesn't revive from that). How powerful is the healing factor? That may give him regen and imm type 3 nullification depending on the circumstances
Likely Non-Physical Interaction

Resurrection and Imortality (type 4) nullification (If he doesn't revive from that). How powerful is the healing factor? That may give him regen and imm type 3 nullification depending on the circumstances
His regeneration rate appears to be only low-mid. But after killing her, only the groundhog's soul was left, but before that she managed to revive every time

Likely Non-Physical Interaction
Even if he destroyed the black snake, was it just non-physical interaction?

Then only type 4 negation

Seems to have been done by physical force.
OK everything is fine.
Passive Law Manipulation and (maybe) Acausality type 4
But I have a question about one thing, why could it be "Type 4 Acausality"? I didn't understand why he could gain this hax (maybe).

Sorry to bother you, but could you see these last 2 cases?

1st

2nd
The creator of the game world dimension had full control of the script, but the protagonist was not affected by the script.

Last edited:
OK everything is fine.

But I have a question about one thing, why could it be "Type 4 Acausality"? I didn't understand why he could gain this hax (maybe).
Depending on how the work treats cause and effect, it could lead to it being considered a "law". Although I'll be the first to say I'm not the most experienced in this type of hax
Sorry to bother you, but could you see these last 2 cases?

1st
Immortality via equipment (Type 4 and 8; the talisman can bring people back after their heart stops beating)

If the talisman is consumed after the death, then it would be limited type 8.

Depending on the context, this could also be Preparation
Technology manip (His face can't be cleanly caught on camera), Fear manip, plot manip and Resistance to Plot manip (Isn't affected by the script. His mere presence scared the enemies so much they broke out of the plotline and went rampage)

Immortality via equipment (Type 4 and 8; the talisman can bring people back after their heart stops beating)

If the talisman is consumed after the death, then it would be limited type 8.
Thank you, in later chapters it shows that the talisman revives Sun Rong continuously and is not consumed.

I took a look here, could this talisman provide resistance to death manipulation?

Last edited:
If a verse treats time travel as moving the world around in time. Spirits aren’t affected (they remain as they are while the world changes around them) because they aren’t bound by time. Humans end up experiencing confusion, deja vu, and headaches due to the memories their soul has contradicts their brain’s knowledge and humans dead before time traveling drop dead in the past because their soul was unaffected by the time travel.
Would we consider the ability proper time travel or using time manipulation to rewind and fast forward the world.
Would spirits get resistance to time manipulation or some weird form of acausality?
Would the humans also have a limited resistance to time manipulation or a weirder form of acausality?

If a verse treats time travel as moving the world around in time. Spirits aren’t affected (they remain as they are while the world changes around them) because they aren’t bound by time. Humans end up experiencing confusion, deja vu, and headaches due to the memories their soul has contradicts their brain’s knowledge and humans dead before time traveling drop dead in the past because their soul was unaffected by the time travel.
Would we consider the ability proper time travel or using time manipulation to rewind and fast forward the world.
the latter
Would spirits get resistance to time manipulation or some weird form of acausality?
the former
Would the humans also have a limited resistance to time manipulation or a weirder form of acausality?
likely, yeah

Thank you, in later chapters it shows that the talisman revives Sun Rong continuously and is not consumed.

I took a look here, could this talisman provide resistance to death manipulation?
Has it shown to make him resistant to death hax, or just revived him afterwards?
If former, then yes, if latter, then no

What ability would a person gain if they resist the force of a Macrocosm maelstrom?
and what ability would a Character get if they can absorb the Dark powers from a shard? The Shard contains the ability of a goddess Nyx but the Character could absorb the ability without getting the shard's ability or a power level amp. They just absorb it without any form of effect or amp.
bump

Actually, now that I think about it, they get both a weakness and a resistance to it. When time reversal affects them, their spiritual body is unaffected, but their physical body is not only affected, but also dies.
Only if they were dead before time rewinded otherwise they just ended up with headaches, confusion, or deja vu

What power is this?
This bow uses astral power itself. It pierces through both walls and enemies. You'll need to concentrate your mind on the bow. The higher is power of thought, the more powerful the shot is.

limited Power Modification (Changed what was going to be displayed in the mirror)

Teleportation and, depending on what is happening:
If they are seeing his past:
limited Resistance to Retrocognition
If they are seeing his present:
limited Resistance to Clairvoyance
The villain is only seeing the present.

This was treated as just durability, in this verse it is highlighted as if the hardest material in the universe could not pierce the protagonist's skin.

And about the response of the needles, here is the image of the verse.
Yeah, I think that's just a pretty good resistance to piercing damage. Wouldn't mean they're completely invulnerable to piercing damage though. Unless he was resisting some Atomic/Sub-Atomic piercing attacks or something.

Yeah, I think that's just a pretty good resistance to piercing damage. Wouldn't mean they're completely invulnerable to piercing damage though. Unless he was resisting some Atomic/Sub-Atomic piercing attacks or something.
Others have more conditional invulnerability, such as one that just prevents harm from conventional weaponry,
In this case, wouldn't it just be conditional invulnerability?

In this case, wouldn't it just be conditional invulnerability?
If there's a mechanism behind why normal piercing attacks don't affect them, it'd be Limited Invulnerability. However, if there's no special condition behind it other than having really tough skin, than no. It'd just be a resistance to piercing attacks. However, if it's stated in-series he's invulnerable to weapons like that, then yeah, you can add a limited invulnerability power to the profile.

If there's a mechanism behind why normal piercing attacks don't affect them, it'd be Limited Invulnerability. However, if there's no special condition behind it other than having really tough skin, than no. It'd just be a resistance to piercing attacks. However, if it's stated in-series he's invulnerable to weapons like that, then yeah, you can add a limited invulnerability power to the profile.
Yes. It doesn't affect him because he has a golden body.*

Yes. It doesn't affect him because he has a golden body.*
Huh... then couldn't you just give him inorganic physiology and say that him having a golden body makes him heavily resistant to piercing damage? As for invulnerability, I'm not sure. Since some piercing attacks would still work depending on how good it is.

Huh... then couldn't you just give him inorganic physiology and say that him having a golden body makes him heavily resistant to piercing damage? As for invulnerability, I'm not sure. Since some piercing attacks would still work depending on how good it is.
It seems I expressed myself poorly, unfortunately I can't give "Inorganic Physiology", as his body is not literally golden, that is, made of gold. The name “Golden Body” is a term in Chinese that is related to the cultivation of the body.

It seems I expressed myself poorly, unfortunately I can't give "Inorganic Physiology", as his body is not literally golden, that is, made of gold. The name “Golden Body” is a term in Chinese that is related to the cultivation of the body.
Ah, then I'm not really sure 😭. You'll prolly need to wait for a few more responses.

Back