• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Battle Bante: Project x Zone Style

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
Just another thread idea that came to me while learning to socialize at college.

In Project x Zone, units come in pairs of characters form the same series or at least related thematically (i.e. Mega Man X and Zero, Frank West and Hsien-Ko, KOS-MOS and Fiora, e.t.c.).

In gameplay, you can also add a third "Solo Unit" who often inserts of hilarious or interesting unique dialogue while partied with them.

Your job is to make the most hilarious/in-character/powerful three line conversations with any three characters on this wiki. They can talk in any order you like, but keep each line to one or two sentences and each character only gets a couple of lines tops. Let me show you an example from the game itself:

Sanger Zonvolt: DID YOU CALL ME, Reiji Arisu?

Reiji Arisu: N-No... I'll call for you later, Sanger.

Xiaomu: Sanger x Reiji... That's kind of hard to believe...

So yeah, try to make in-character dialogue that can poke fun or be meaningful. I'm gonna see if I can make a few original ones for fun:

Han Jee-Ha: So... I don't suppose if you guys could hand me a book on how to use your Taekwondo... could you?

Jin Mo-Ri: Nah, Grandpa doesn't write books. Just watch and learn?

Lee Soo-Ji: Don't even think about it. I'm not giving away our Taekwondo to anyone else.

Mega Ma: Come to think of it, since I'm older than you X, does that mean I'm your big brother? Big brothers always boss the little brothers around!

X: I don't know... maybe? We're technically not the same type of robot, but...

Proto Ma: By that logic, I can boss you both around.

...Damn, that one with X, Mega Man and Proto Man sounds exactly like something that would be on the game.

Following this. I don't have a whole lot of criativity when it comes to dialogue though, so don't expect anything from me.

Might as well bump this with another conversation I thought up.

Laguna Loire: Agh! Leg cramp! Leg cramp!

Tifa Lockhart: Hey, what's wrong? Do you need healing? I've got something in here...

Squall Leonhart: Don't bother. This is normal for him.

I'm supposed to be out for school, but I'm bored.... so bump this really old thread.

Yukari Yakumo: UFufufufu... This is going to be interesting.

Reimu Hakurei: ...Whatever you're trying to do, leave me out of this.

Touma Kamijou:...Leave me out of anything you lady do too. I can't feel anything good coming out of you two.

Back