• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

Dino Ranger Black said:
@TGOP That's not resistance to illusion (I don't think such an ability exists), that's just her simply knowing everything is a dream.
What about the part where she dispelled it?
Anyway, I don't recall anything being implied that Desperia covered the entire planet with clouds.
I agree with this, it would seem that I misremembered.

@TGOP

I may have to watch that part again. Just give me the exact it happened in the episode and next time I reply, I'll give my thoughts on it.

Skimming through Splash Star again (on ep 38), they get a lot of power boosts. A lot more than Cure Black and Cure White, though so far most of them are very hard to quantify and not really massive. So far the biggest boost they got is scaling above the Spiral Rings in their base transformations.

The upgrades for the Cures are looking good recently. Three pieces of evidence that the Splash Star Cures are Universal in the finale, and this subspace find for the Yes Cures which could grant them moon to large planet level (due to the Roche limit which could be applied to the dimension Cure Dream was sent to). Now if only I had a guide book mentioning the Dark King and the universe and than the Queen of Lights feat would be confirmed (though if Splash Star is confirmed universal, then via All Stars the Max Heart Cures would be as we all agree that the Max Heart Cures are the strongest in All Stars)

Ughhh, i've been off and on here. This school semester is really putting me in a incapictaed state for anaylising Precure power levels. I said i would resume my watch on the series next month but i may have to push it back mid June when my semester is over. I'll try be active as possible here and try to continue my revision of Heartcatch.

@SSK Let me know when you start Heartcatch so we can collect feats together, more specifically in terms of AP to create more keys for the team.

@Scarletmoon56 I'm only about 5 episodes away from catching up on the english dub of Shield Hero, then I will watch Heartcatch.This is how I've been scaling so far. I usually wait until after I've watch the show to then skim back through it (currently doing that for the first Yes 5 season, just over the first third), but looking for stuff or listing things during a first watch should be fine. If I can't find an obvious AP feat, I could at least list a feat that turns out to be higher (I wouldn't be able to calc a crater for example). I'll let you know soon right before I start.

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
I know the formula: 2atan(tan(90/2)x(object size in pixels/screen height in pixels)), I just don't know what I would do to find the 2atan part (the place where I found the formula, I couldn't see what values were properly used).
2 times Arctangent?

I thought that, but I wasn't getting the same value as others did regardless of if I choose radians (and converted to degrees) or degrees. I made an update about it on the Splash Star speed feats blog (which scaling suggests they are much faster) when I found a more appropriate formula to use and I found an estimated value for a that it worked well enough (the only thing admins questioned was my using radians at first with the initial formula, which is why I switched to the second formula)

@Dino Ranger Black:

So here's the feats I could find for the upgrade of YPC5 team:

1. From 11:50 onward: Despairaih can't control the despair power anymore, the nightmare dimension is collapsing as a result. She specifically says that the Cures must seal her along with the nightmare dimension, or else her despair will destroy every worlds (kono mama ja, watashi no chikara de subete no sekai wo keshite shimau). Noted that she uses subete no sekai, which literally means every worlds, not sekai no subete, aka the world entirely. Judging from the narratives of the series, this means the nightmare realm, Palmier Kingdom and Earth, or the very least, the city where the girls live. The Cures later are able to fulfill Despairaih's request with their usual main final attack, and the nightmare's space later becomes covered by at least the entire city's block. [1]

2. From 7:15 onward: Bloody makes the entire city block into a Kowaiina. The whole area is warped, skies are darkened in purple hue and the ground is distorted, plagued with Kowaiina's arms. The girls then are able to defeat the Kowaiina in the form of a giant arm. Bloody and Despairaiah should be scaled above this feat. [2]

Dino Ranger Black said:
We are not scaling the any of the Cures to the Futari duo. Weak evidence such an MOTW surviving a kick from them does not cut it, especially when said evidence is moot due to the fact Aqua still used her signature move to finish it.
It still scales to Sapphire Arrow.
The All Stars series have consistently shown that Black and White are the strongest among the team, from DX1 all the way to All Stars Memories.
The Hugtto Cures fought Miden, who fought the Max Heart Cures.
You might as well say we should scale Krillin and Android 18 to SSB Goku just because Krillin clashed Kamehameha with him and Android 18 knocked it out of the way. Stop trying to upgrade the other Cures for mandane reasons just because you are desperate in giving your favorite characters a high tier.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#4._Appeal_to_motive

Scaling for Yes 5 is done. Some noteable boosts (they are definately faster than the ep 43 feat I found says), but not a whole lot of boosts. Reminds me of the first two seasons in that regard. Will get to GoGo sometime in the future. Will start my watch of Heartcatch soon, but had some stuff pop up (like Endgame) that delayed my watching of Shield Hero.

Sorry, everyone. I had finals, so I wasn't able to give my thoughts on the Yes feats. Please wait at least a day, so I can watch the episode properly and give my feedback. And TGOP, please stop trying to scale the Cures to the Futari Wa dou. I stated many times that it's not happening with weak arguments like that. This is getting down right desperate....

Thoughts being 5 eps in:

-Enjoying it so far, found Erika a bit annoying at first, but was fine pretty fast

-Blossom being called the weakest Pretty Cure is going to be a continous thing isn't it?

-A power boost in the same episode of your first fight? Talk about fast growth.

-That jump in ep 2 was crazy (I found it to be over 10,097m which blows away the Yes 5 Cures jump height based on the balloon ep which I think I found to be around 200m in the air. Given the time Blossom did this (16-17sec), it would supersonic which may be slower than what she has listed, it helps this is so early so it can possible scale above the higher feat)

-the mascots poop the heart seeds.... did not expect that

I watch the series first, then the associated movie, and then the All Stars film related to that series. So not yet. I see the difference with this camera flash feat and the one in Fresh

Yeah, I know they happen early. I'm just used to this way and since I watch a pretty cure series and then a Gundam series, it feels good to end on a high note which the movies provide at least on a cinematic point of view (and based on the first All Stars film, epicness)

Question:

Re Doki doki Ep 20 feats

Which characters and key phases do they scale to?

Back