• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

The God Of Procrastination said:
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Immortality (type 8, reliant on sadness), Small Size (type 1), Mind Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Petrification, Explosion Manipulation | All previous abilities minus Small Size to a greater extent plus Large Size (type 1), can summo Negatone, Energy Projection, Absorption, Sealing and resistance to it | All previous abilities minus Large Size to a greater extent.
Pii | Noise | After absorbing Trio The Minor

Also, the petrification is imbued in his energy attacks, which can be country-wide.

@TGOP A word of advise while listing the powers and abilities of a character, whenever a character has a transformation you don't always have to label it "All previous abilities" every single key. It's only natural the the characters will retain their previous abilities unless specified otherwise. Also, there's no reason to include "minus" or assume what abilities they no longer have, unless it's specified or a weakness of some sort.

@TGOP But again, it isn't necessary to include because it's pretty clear or natural to assume such. Such excessive labelling will come off as redundant and make the section longer than it needs to be.

@TGOP Remove "as before to a greater extent" on both keys and put in "All abilities are greatly enhanced" on After absorbing Trio The Minor. That should be enough.....

@Scarlet Wow.....those Cure profiles looked incredibly detailed compared to any of the ones I made. Nice work, I took care of the grammatical errors and mistakes on both pages. Just to be sure, you didn't plagiarize the descriptions on the character's info, attacks, etc from external sources, did you?

@DRB

Can you summarise what you need help with here?

If you mean the powers and abilities sections, then yes, preferably.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Immortality (type 8, reliant on sadness), Small Size (type 1), Mind Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Petrification, Explosion Manipulation | All previous abilities minus Small Size to a greater extent plus Large Size (type 1), can summo Negatone, Energy Projection, Absorption, Sealing and resistance to it | All previous abilities minus Large Size to a greater extent.

Pii | Noise | After absorbing Trio The Minor
Is this good?

@Dino Thank you and don't worry, I didn't plargarize descriptions from precure wiki or other sources for that matter. Also forgot about All Stars key, I'll be sure to include them for the rest. Thanks for that.

@Ant It would make more sense if we scrap the size related abilities all together. If the character is going to have Large Size in his next key, it's only logical that he no longer has Small Size making it redundant to state it.

Why do you write the text "powers and abilities" over and over? In addition, you repeat some of the same powers several times.

Okay. I suppose that could work, if you get the code right, but it seems easier to just use "all previous abilities, plus...", given that the section is not very long.

It's ok, Ant. Whenever a new profile for the verse is made, I'll check for errors and make sure the profile is accurate and/or consistent. Thanks for your aid, btw.

@Dino I'm looking forward to it, but I'm scared cuz the head writer is the same from Magic Girls............I'll have my fingers crossed tho!

@Scarletmoon Wait....the writer of Maho Girls is working on this? Oh boy......I went from excited to worried now.

@TGOP How about this: Hikari Kujou is one of the main protagonists of "Futari wa Pretty Cure: Max Heart." She's a very quite and nice girl, who happens to be a reincarnation of the Queen of Light with no memories of her life. Nagisa and Honoka were extremely supsicious of her presence. When they were attack by a powerful monster, Hikari aided them by transforming into illuminating Shiny Luminous, who's powerful light and abilities would often support Black and White while hindering foes.

The DokiDoki Precures are done. I know I said I would be done with the team new years eve but that didn't happen, sorry about that. Next I have to do profiles for the selfishes, tho I don't think I will make the pages that detailed like the Cure in hopes it won't take me that long.

Vsbattles unrelated - The finale of Hugtto is kicking in and I'm excited to see the direction it will take towards the final battle. I've ran through all 50 eps of Fresh b4 new years, still a good season (and much needed after seeing the poorly Maho Girls) and currently watching Heartcatch, currently on ep 32. Gotta say so far, I can see why it's seen as the best Precure of all, it's so fun and expressive but simultaniously dark and serious and uses both sides very nicely.

Back