• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Chinjao

PaChi2 said:
Cutting needs much less energy than busting. For the record (as an example), toneri splitting the moon in half isnt moon level.
Well Toneri didn't exactly SPLIT the moon. He only scarred it's surface,and didn't reach the whole thing. The moon didn't split into two different pieces either,it was just fine.

Chinjao on the other hand wsa confirmed to *shatter* the ice continent. Maybe we didn't see the whole thing because of the angle the artist put. But i've seen several characters on this wikia that are put into a certain level via claims and calcs,i don't see why Chinjao's any different

Antvasima said:
I think that the feat was calculated at a far lower value.
But the scan says "shatter" the ice continent.

Shattering a continent isn't the same as busting it? Plus,doing that to an ICE continent is far,far more impressive that a regular one. Ice continents are far more durable (by a long shot) due to them having crystal and diamond particles in them,so it's much harder to damage them than regular continents.

I suppose the *calcs* are better than the actual content and manga/scans facts.

To go against what's confirmed from the manga itself. I see this as downplaying.

Apparently Naruto became moon+ level and his explosions are shown to be less than country,or country level at best.

Calculations are better than speculation, yes.

But calculations are STILL fan calcs. While speculation (more like confirmations) are written by the author himself.

Calculations are necessary to estimate the actual energy numbers. Othervise the ratings would be far more random and unmotivated than currently. We are not going to change our system regarding this point, and I would appreciate if you permanently drop the issue. Thank you.

That's rather odd.

One last question. How is Luffy island level still?

http://i.imgur.com/PETQZwh.jpg http://i.imgur.com/GUYbcGN.jpg Those two scans clearly show him tanking a punch that shattered Thriller Bark. Unless it's implying he didn't get physically stronger than he was two years ago. (plus,he one shotted PX5. Aren't those atleast small island level considering one of them tanked gum gum giant drill without damage?)

Thriller bark didnt bust and its a ship, not an actual island. How are you getting island level out of that. Also, that was calculated at town level iirc.

Thatdudloo said:
I suppose the *calcs* are better than the actual content and manga/scans facts.
To go against what's confirmed from the manga itself. I see this as downplaying.

Apparently Naruto became moon+ level and his explosions are shown to be less than country,or country level at best.
Disclaimer - I don't even read One Piece and know only a little about this verse. I just want to make a certain point here.

I've seen a lot of people, when they don't get their way with certain upgrades for a verse they like, bring another verse into the argument and start to downplay it. Please don't do this kind of thing. All you're accomplishing with this is painting yourself as a desperate fanboy. Stick to the topic and verse at hand. If you have problems with the stats for characters from the other verse and think they should be lower, then make a separate thread for that.

I apologize if I offended anyone here and to the staff.

I'm done here. Goodbye.

@Soldier Blue Agreed, and you haven't offended anybody. Don't worry about it.

Here is what he said:

"The calculation is basing the Ice Continent to be the size of Alabasta, and suggesting that the ice split across the continent, rather than a small section.

This means that the calculation is taking two assumptions and suggesting that it happened, when nothing suggests this. We can't scale him from that, since it is just a massive guess-game."

The problem I saw with the calculation is that: since the Ice Continent's size is unknown, the creator decided to use Alabasta's width. That's already a baseless assumption by itself.

The other thing is that they suggested that the drill split the continent all the way across, which is also baseless. I believe that the original calculation was Mountain level anyways, perhaps even less given what was seen.

In other words, the calculation is unreliable, and it only works if we scale Chinjao to Pica for shattering his statue's arm, and also competing with all of the Executives.

Chinjao stays at Mountain level, at least until we see something that suggests otherwise (such as an upgrade for Pica).

Back