• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Moria key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the vote so far, I believe, is you and KT want a full rating, and Mitch and myself are fine with a "Possibly" rating.

If you're unwilling to compromise on a Possibly rating, then you need to involve more staff.

I guess I'll contact some more staff to see a tiebreaker.

I guess I'll contact some more staff to see a tiebreaker.
I'm not sure how this doesn't qualify for a "Possibly":

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

There is arguably some basis due to having an off-screen fight with Kaido and a statement from a character who has at best secondhand knowledge of it, which means in the absence of a genuine feat from Moria, his statistics of being capable of FTL speeds in his prime or capable of unleashing Whitebeard-level attacks are non-definitive.

So while a Prime key might be okay, a full rating given such a lack of showing from this version of Moria seems perfectly fine to describe as a "Possibly".

Fair enough, I suppose. We have our tiebreaker.

Aight didn't have proper internet for a few days so we went silent, but all things considered I feel like it's fine to apply the possibly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back