• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’ll just list some of Mujin’s more notable hax and resistances.

-Total durability negation via the mandala
-power mimicry which can even be done by reading another person’s mind
-infinite cloning and evolving fairies
-Black hole creation via the seventh letter
-Pure damage reflection via kaleidoscope
-resistance to future sight
-resistance to existence erasure
-resistance to power nullification
-insane levels of biological manipulation and absorption

And more things I don’t have time to go into, but Mujin would also be insanely skilled as a fighter compared to soul king who doesn’t get into actual active combat so that’d be another big advantage here too.

shut-up-kid.gif

Souls in God of Highschool are Type 2 Information.

Gets copied.

Read above.

Gets copied.

This sentence makes no sense.
You should read above.
His resistance to precog is useless.
Soul king can precog him, rendering anything he has completely useless.
Soul king can copy his powers congrats.
Can do pretty much anything he has and more.
Dude also doesn't have resistance to fate hax.

Im saying he can just clone him 50 times and just sit back and enjoy the show.

Where's his power copying on his profile btw?

Can you actually quote what parts of my post you're responding to, please? It makes things go much easier when you're responding to something specific. I'm just gonna go by what I think you're responding to.
You should read above.
I did. Soul King can't interact with Type 2 Information so he cannot crush Mujin's soul.
His resistance to precog is useless.
I never said it wasn't, point is Mujin copies both the precog and fate hax rendering this point moot because Mujin's copying functionally makes him resistant to whatever ability he copies.
Soul king can copy his powers congrats.
He'd have to be able to interact with Type 2 Information to do so, which he can't.
Can do pretty much anything he has and more.
Such as?
Dude also doesn't have resistance to fate hax.
Read above.
Im saying he can just clone him 50 times and just sit back and enjoy the show.
So he's cloning Mujin?
Where's his power copying on his profile btw?
He has Satan's abilities who has power copying. The link to Satan's profile is in Mujin's PnA.

Cloning is useless; at maximum you can clone his body, but you can't even interact with the source which gives the ability's potency.

You do realize soul king's precognition is passive and allows him to see an infinite amount of possibilites up to a million years into the future right?
Literally any power he has or will ever use in his lifetime, soul king will see and know literally anything he will ever have and any action he will ever take in his life.
Man can reality warp his copying ability out of existence if he wants.
Then there's the thing that any ability the soul king sees in the future, he also understand and anything he understands is unable to harm him in any way possible.
There's also nothing on the profile of mujin park resisting powernull "Resisted Mira's attempt at absorbing him with Greed" not sure how resisting absorption grants resistance to powernull.

Almighty GG

You do realize soul king's precognition is passive and allows him to see an infinite amount of possibilites up to a million years into the future right?
Literally any power he has or will ever use in his lifetime, soul king will see and know literally anything he will ever have and any action he will ever take in his life.
Man can reality warp his copying ability out of existence if he wants.
Then there's the thing that any ability the soul king sees in the future, he also understand and anything he understands is unable to harm him in any way possible.
There's also nothing on the profile of mujin park resisting powernull "Resisted Mira's attempt at absorbing him with Greed" not sure how resisting absorption grants resistance to powernull.

Almighty GG
You wrote all that yet failed to address how exactly Soul King does anything to Mujin's abilities. All of his abilities are stored within his Information. To copy them, or nullify them, he has to interact with Type 2 Information, which is what Mujin's powers operate through via his Divine Authority.
Ah, i forgot to mention soul king has information manipulation type 2, and CM type 2 as well.
He doesn't have Info Hax. It got removed, remember?

He has all fullbring abilities, which includes information manipulation type 2, so he does

Low-Tier Fullbringer:​

This rating is given out to lower-level Xcution Members and above:

Examples: Jackie

Low-Tier Fullbringer Resistances:​

This rating is given out to lower level X-cution members and above:

High-Tier Fullbringer:​

This rating is given out to all high-ranking Xcution members.

Examples: Aura and Ginjo

All Previous Abilities Greatly Enhanced

No information manipulation

This is exclusively to him. SK does not have every ability in the verse.

Edit: I meant the ability itself.

Last edited:
No clue what yall are talking about tbh, im not talking about the info type 2 thread for spirit particles.
Im talking about Yukio's fullbringer ability.

This information type 2 is simply limited to the said dimension's foundation.
  • In other word; you can't simply use the ability outside that dimension since it's solely limited inside the dimension.
  • In other simple words; it's useless since you will be required to interact with source's info type 2 beforehand.

I'll trust Deceived's word but even if he did have access to them, why would he be able to interact with Information? Yukio isnt physically grabbing information, he's just using his dominion over his dimension to manipulate the world to such an extent. It's not NPI.

Plus, he'd also have to establish the dimension beforehand for it to work, like Dread said.

Prime Soul King isn't considered to have access to Yukio's fullbringer abilities, that was removed long ago. Me and Arc are planning on giving him back that tabber in the future because the reasons as to why they were removed in the first place were, in nicer words, not good.
Im quite curious how it got removed

He still doesn't resist his fate hax and precog, neither of which you can do anything about unless if you have immeasurable speed.
And he still has all types of absorption.

I read through the core element blog.
I like how info type 2 got accepted with the exact same reasoning that bleach had.

No one said It's powerful or not (don't remember implying the potency). I am saying, he can't even interact with him.
It's like punishing air.

He still doesn't resist his fate hax and precog, neither of which you can do anything about unless if you have immeasurable speed.
And he still has all types of absorption.

I read through the core element blog.
I like how info type 2 got accepted with the exact same reasoning that bleach had.
It's a possibly, not solid. Plenty of staff members were against it and possibly was what we settled for 🤷‍♂️
He's not an abstract existence, he is very much still a physical being lol.
Information type 2 isn't that powerful.
His abilities and powers are abstract, as well as his soul. You can effect the physical body but you're not going to effect the Core itself.

Dread's wording might be confusing you, I agree with you, Mujin isn't abstract, it's simply certain aspects of his existence that are abstract that make him difficult to deal with.

My point was that you can incap the body, but you can't simply interact with the source. And while you can't interact with the source, he can do pretty much anything to you.

Also; I think the source is pretty much abstract, otherwise it won't be rated as info type 2.

Similiar situation to Anos (except Anos's source have more natures, making it almost impossible to interact without having NPIs to all those natures)

Dread's wording might be confusing you, I agree with you, Mujin isn't abstract, it's simply certain aspects of his existence that are abstract that make him difficult to deal with.
I really did not imply the body to be abstract (I always said "source") smh

I think we've gone in circles a bit; we all have our opinions which clearly aren't changing, so it might be best to begin the voting process now to prevent a long, drawn out debate.

Hellscream votes Soul King, I'm assuming Deceived also votes Soul King (for reasoning he plans to explain later I assume), Dread and I vote for Mujin clearly.

All good?

Back