• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Celestia VS Jenny Wakeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will assume Celestia has the elements (Or else XJ-9 stomps), so, maybe Celestia could BFR her to the moon if needed, and she also has small-scale Reality Warping, so, I think Celestia could win this, but this wouldn't be so easy, since Jenny has an entire arcenal of different weapons, this would be an interesting fight.

Well, "I'm ten times stronger than you without having to put effort into it" does sound like a curbstomp, specially when you put into account that Jenny has no hax, while Celestia can be pretty versatile with her magic.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, "I'm ten times stronger than you without having to put effort into it" does sound like a curbstomp, specially when you put into account that Jenny has no hax, while Celestia can be pretty versatile with her magic.
This is why I dislike using MLP; plenty of what they have is usually either resisted by people , or the other guy has nothing to counter. Difficult to find a balanced match.

Celestia stomps, she can take hits from beings who are over ten times more powerful than Jenny and get right back up. She also outhaxes, and even if she didn't, her AP alone should be enough to handle a physical fighter like Jenny.

Celestia since you could argue due to her telekinesis she can stop jenny from moving,giving here enough time to think of a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back