• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess "Zelda" vs Danny Phantom

Zelda is now 4-A, so I'm gonna pit her against Danny Phantom because why the hell not?

Both 4-A

Speed Equal

Zelda:

Danny:

Ness:
Princess Zelda Ultimate
Danny render

What's Zelda's opening move?. I see she has Non-Physical Interation and Regenerationn Negation up to Low Godly so bypassing Danny's intang and regen will be easy. However what is her sensing and precog like?. Can she see invisible beings with her enhanced senses?, if not invisibility could help Danny. Danny also has Duplication and Possession, plus his attacks hit on a mental and spiritual level so blocking them physically is a no no for her.

He also has Ice Attacks that can freeze her on the outside and inside. His forcefields which can tank more than he can dish out normally can also reflect or absorb attacks. She's got the stamina over him for sure and I see Time Manipulaion. This depends on how Zelda fights but I think Inconclusive for now. Until I get some more info.

Back