• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time, Prismo and GOLB/GOLBetty's Profiles Rework (Need Staff)

From Prismo's point of view, every Universe in the Multiverse is a cartoon/movie/TV series. And what are the things that prove this?
Conclusion: Each Universe in the Multiverse is a cartoon from Prismo's point of view. We understand the interaction of beings in universes with each other from calling it a Crossover, watching Prismo's intro of Fionna's Universe and turning a universe into an old-style television series, cutting and copying Universes as if they were a video. Also:
Ok, let's start with the most basic and simple one. None of this requires 1-A. Low 2-C is enough. The new 1-A isn't as simple as "kinda sees them as fiction" and in the case of Prismo, there are many issues. All of this is also lacking the most basic and most needed piece of evidence for the new system. The actual qualitative superiority aspect.
  1. Let's get the terminology out of the way. This isn't evidence on its own and is most likely just a meta-joke, though I suppose it could be used as supporting evidence if there was anything more solid.
  2. The Fionna and Cake intro is interesting, but considering the amount of Anti-Feats to come, it hardly matters.
  3. The black-and-white universe doesn't mean much considering how the Adventure Time multiverse works. Just one quirky universe out of many.
  4. I can switch between different news channels and watch different places on earth. That doesn't make me transcend reality. Neither does having multiversal cable make Prismo 1-A
  5. So? The methodology of creating a universe doesn't matter much.
  6. That's just how he interacts with it. The power to do these things doesn't come from him but from the timeroom/remote. It's his job and these are his tools to do said job. Them coming in the shape of a TV and remote/laptop is arguably just for convenience. He'd explicitly lose those powers if he got kicked from the timer room.
This means that: The multiverse, it was depicted as a single cluster, as shown here. Several Universes are at a level that can be described as a cartoon sequence, so the interactions of beings in these universes with each other are called Crossover. In other words, there will be a cartoon from Prismo's point of view in the remaining universes.
Why not mention what else is in said multiverse? Specifically at its center. It's the time room in case you were wondering. literally the first sentence on the wiki too
While we are on the topic,

No? Any being in the Multiverse cannot reach Prismo as a result of their random requests. Lich needed the Enchiradion to get there, and so did Finn and Jake. And the Old Man and Prismo are not the same being. Prismo is only the manifestation of his dream. The Lich or any entity has never managed to harm the Prismo.
Also from the Wiki: "An activated portal creates a time dilation in which either end of the portal creates a temporal synchronization allowing for the safe passage of particles through a non-local region of space-time." Now obviously a wiki isn't wog but I don't have the time to verify this, however, that is how I remembered it, which is why I even looked for it on the wiki in the first place.

To add insult to injury, all of time that exists in the multiverse originates from the time room (btw, this technically makes the multiverse Low 2-C, but that's a topic for another time), which would make Finn and Jake operate on . . . 1-A time? This would make them have real time from Primo's PoV, since the time room is what gives him his power, yet his editing is used as evidence for 1-A, so the time room has RFT over the time room? You see the issue with this line of reasoning, right?

Back on track.

FAQ:
Speed Page:
Prismo perceives the time flow as a simple tool that he can click and use, he can rewind and forward time as he wants. There's a character that we're doing this. That character is The Animator from Looney Tunes. So Prismo should gets Immeasurable Speed.
They literally operate on the same time and none of this is a speed feat. It's time manip. Textbook time manip at that. This is just not how we grant speed feats at all.

Anyway, I feel like the entire R>F part could have been entirely avoided if you had just waited for the actual implementation since iirc Ultima straight-up told me he wanted to use Prismo as a textbook example of what doesn't qualify for 1-A. As to for everything else . . . please don't just dump sandboxes without a change log. I will not go through all of them and compare what has changed and this isn't anything that should be expected of anyone, frankly.

Have you read the entire CRT?
Back on track.
I'm not going to respond to things until this part. Because we have already discussed these with Qawsedf and R>F have been rejected. I don't have any more claims about R>F anymore.
They literally operate on the same time and none of this is a speed feat. It's time manip. Textbook time manip at that. This is just not how we grant speed feats at all.
We also talked about this with Qawsedf. I made the necessary explanation and he accepted the speed. It's very strange to say "It's time manip" without making any explanation.

You just need to read this Crt from beginning to end.

Anyway, I feel like the entire R>F part could have been entirely avoided if you had just waited for the actual implementation since iirc Ultima straight-up told me he wanted to use Prismo as a textbook example of what doesn't qualify for 1-A. As to for everything else . . . please don't just dump sandboxes without a change log. I will not go through all of them and compare what has changed and this isn't anything that should be expected of anyone, frankly.
Nvm
Unfortunate. I was hoping for Tier 1 Hunson. Would have been hilarious.
That would be crazy.

You just need to read this Crt from beginning to end
Him looking at everything on a big screen doesn't inherently put him above the existence of time. Nor do I see an argument that would make him exist unaffected by the time propagated through the multiverse, since we see said time waves exist within the time room and originating from it

I disagree with Immeasurable Prismo per Rather’s reasons.
He didn't even offer any reason. We talked about this with Qawsedf. It would be better if you look at our conversations with him.
Him looking at everything on a big screen doesn't inherently put him above the existence of time.
This was not the main argument I presented.
Nor do I see an argument that would make him exist unaffected by the time propagated through the multiverse, since we see said time waves exist within the time room and originating from it
Funny

We talked about this with Qawsedf. It would be better if you look at our conversations with him.
He didn't even seem particularly convinced. Just a "I guess this was given for something similar before?". Also, we talk about these things on Discord. Mav was probably referencing that, expecting me to have said the same things here.

This was not the main argument I presented.
"Prismo perceives the time flow as a simple tool that he can click and use, he can rewind and forward time as he wants." wasn't your main argument? If it's the "looney toons did it too" thing, then that's always a pretty questionable line of reasoning, since people incorrectly applying statistics happens a lot. Like people giving immeasurable speed to characters who can move during time stop, rather than simply giving them resistance. Idk enough about LT to say whether it is warranted or not though. What I can tell you is that the way Prismo views time would not qualify similarly to the Bulk Beings from Interstellar. The two options to get this are 1. be so fast you can move through time or 2. be a higher dimensional being that can traverse freely through said dimension. Him having to use a tool to find a specific spot on the equivalency of a recording would be an anti-feat if anything, since he can't interact with time like it's just another spatial dimension, as he still only views it "one slice" at a time. The way he interacts with it is simply time manipulation. To get back to Interstellar, Prismo isn't the bulk beings, but Matthew McConaughey (and even he is closer to immeasurable speed in that scene than Prismo).

Funny. Also, even if we didn't have a scene blatantly showing that things within the time room are affected by waves of the time core, it's not like "being outside of time" grants . . . anything. Last I checked moving in a timeless void isn't considered a speed feat of any degree.

Apologies for the late reply. Life is so complicated.
He didn't even seem particularly convinced. Just a "I guess this was given for something similar before?".
Then I asked Qawsedf as follows: "I assume you accept the speed." If he didn't agree, he would have stated it. He's still active since then, and he must have seen the message too.
Also, we talk about these things on Discord. Mav was probably referencing that, expecting me to have said the same things here.
You should also express what you are talking about on Discord here. You can talk about anything on Discord, you can talk about things that are irrelevant and mislead people. These are just possibilities.
The exact form is here. Also, look at this. Exactly what I want to say: Time is a simple tool used by Prismo to ensure the order of beings in the multiverse. The time dimension is nothing more than a simple tool/straight line by Prismo.

Besides, you have a very strange logic. The things you say are like saying, "A character that is not Low 1-C cannot be Immeasurable." It's so weird.
Yes. It is mentioned that the Time Room sends time waves to the Multiverse. What's wrong with that?
Also, even if we didn't have a scene blatantly showing that things within the time room are affected by waves of the time core, it's not like "being outside of time" grants . . . anything.
Hello, my name is Booko! What you see here is a map of the multiverse! It shows all the known dimensions and the links between each of them. This is the dimension that contains the universe in which we currently reside. At the center of the multiverse is a dimension called the Time Room, believed to be the quasi-corporeal dwelling place of the almighty Prismo. The Time Room is the single dimension that exists outside of time. The Time Room produces time waves that are experienced by other dimensions. Some dimensions have permanent links that allow travel to and from. Others become linked temporarily by naturally forming Worm Holes. And others can become linked artificially by magical portals, torn open by items of great power. Once the last gem is inserted into the Enchiridion it will have the power to create a portal to any dimension in the multiverse. An activated portal creates a time dilation in which either end of the portal experiences a temporal synchronization allowing for the safe passage of particles through a non-local region of spacetime.
Last I checked moving in a timeless void isn't considered a speed feat of any degree.
It was you who brought this up. But of course, the fact that the Time Room is outside of time becomes something that supports Prismo's Immeasurable speed.

Besides, you have a very strange logic. The things you say are like saying, "A character that is not Low 1-C cannot be Immeasurable." It's so weird.
ok, let's get this out of the way first. Never said that and never would. I have always had a very firm stance against "tier-specific" abilities and such (tho ig that will have to change with the new tier 0)

Time is a simple tool used by Prismo to ensure the order of beings in the multiverse. The time dimension is nothing more than a simple tool/straight line by Prismo.
I think you aren't quite understanding what "like a spatial dimension" would imply tbh. It'd be the ability to see all of space at the same time. Seeing it like a movie or editing software thus wouldn't qualify, as it is "1 frame at a time". The arguably even bigger issue is that his ability of his is not bound to his or anyone else's speed. Anyone can use the remote inside and outside the time room. Anyone, even normal human Simon, can move within the time room and observe Prismo messing with time.

Yes. It is mentioned that the Time Room sends time waves to the Multiverse. What's wrong with that?
That said time waves exist within the time room, objectively not placing it outside of time . . .

It was you who brought this up. But of course, the fact that the Time Room is outside of time becomes something that supports Prismo's Immeasurable speed.
It really isn't anything.

ok, let's get this out of the way first. Never said that and never would. I have always had a very firm stance against "tier-specific" abilities and such (tho ig that will have to change with the new tier 0)
That's nice to hear.
I think you aren't quite understanding what "like a spatial dimension" would imply tbh.
Then make the definition.
It'd be the ability to see all of space at the same time. Seeing it like a movie or editing software thus wouldn't qualify, as it is "1 frame at a time".
Be clear about what you want to say, I don't understand what you mean.
The arguably even bigger issue is that his ability of his is not bound to his or anyone else's speed. Anyone can use the remote inside and outside the time room. Anyone, even normal human Simon, can move within the time room and observe Prismo messing with time.
No one is scaling this thing except GOLB and Enchiradion. No one who is not a resident of the Time Room scales to this either. It's strange to say this just because "Simon or someone else was found there". Simon or anyone else is not the original inhabitants of the Time Room, and anyone residing in the Multiverse does not know exactly how the events in the Time Room work.
That said time waves exist within the time room,
***It is a place that goes through the Time Room and it is unknown exactly where it is. The Time Room is a building of infinite size. And there are places in it that open up to many other places. The "Main Hall" where Prismo is located is outside of time, the remaining locations are unknown.
It really isn't anything.
Yeah totally. Nothing on its own. But it can be used as an auxiliary argument.

The concept of dimensionality, space and time does not apply to Golb, Prismo and Hunson Abbdeer, even Lich and the primordial monsters.

Be clear about what you want to say, I don't understand what you mean.
That's about as clear as it gets tbh. He is watching it like a movie, 1 frame at a time. He can only ever see one "slice" of time at a time. To qualify he'd have to not see it as a "slice", but as a "whole". To make an example 1 Dimension further down. Let's say you have a sphere move through a 2-D plane. You'd be able to see all of its 2-D crosssections, but only ever 1 at a time. It's the same here.

Simon or anyone else is not the original inhabitants of the Time Room, and anyone residing in the Multiverse does not know exactly how the events in the Time Room work.
Neither is Prismo. It's just the workplace he was assigned to. If the argument is that he sees time as if it were editing software, yet anyone who has the remote can use it, then you run into the issue that everyone scales. IIrc there is even a scene where Jake touches the remote and messes something up, but I'd have to check that once I have more time. We definitely see the scarab "hot wire" Prismos screen to control it though.

It is a place that goes through the Time Room and it is unknown exactly where it is. The Time Room is a building of infinite size. And there are places in it that open up to many other places. The "Main Hall" where Prismo is located is outside of time, the remaining locations are unknown.
So the time core is the only place in the time room that is affected by time even though it's arguably the most important part and the name giver of the time room? Ight then.

Back