• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pro VS Taiyomu

Does he happen to have anything that doesn't '''O P P O S E H E R'''

Unless something's changed, her 9-B key doesn't get High 1-A back up.

Which means that his powers are a bit beyond her ability to say lolthatopposes me.

Although, technically most of his 1-A hax is just backing up the potency of his basic abilities. He doesn't have anything that just lets him go "lol you can't do anything to me and now you're dead"

By dodging his attacks and hitting him until he dies?

None of his 1-A hax is a insta-win button.

Well... Unless Pro one shots or takes this quickly (Or if all of his abilities are 1-A level), Taiyomu's reactive evolution will screw Pro over.

Taiyomu probably has superior intelligence, so going with her for now.

If she can reactive evolve to block 1-A spatial cutting and 1-A "i want my punches to hurt you so they do" then sure.

Plus he regenerates (and overrides Regenerationn negation in the process). She doesn't.

Stupid 1-A hax, ehhh, I'll wait for Siamese to see if she's that insane at 9-B. Also, discount that vote I just made.

Although I'll point out that his spatial cutting probably won't play that much of a part here, as he can only do it in certain places where the boundary between worlds is weak.

Good luck when his dura is higher than her AP.

She slams people into walls hard enough to dent them, he takes being smashed through large concrete pillars

If he hopes to win with his Dura, she can just absorb it and whack him.

Good luck absorbing anything of his if she doesn't want to be erased on a High 1-A scale.

Everything he has comes from him being imbued with Aether, and people who absorb Aether without having a certain nature die horribly.

Monarch Laciel said:
Good luck when his dura is higher than her AP.
She slams people into walls hard enough to dent them, he takes being smashed through large concrete pillars
These aren't ordinary people though, these are living manifestations of concepts themselves. While most are humanoid and human in size, some are absolutely gigantic monstrous beasts compared to her capable of performing similar, if not better, feats to what Pro's survived, such as creating massive craters in the ground in a huge, stable arena. Said walls and ground are also ridiculously magically reinforced to make sure no one watching the battle gets hurt so that's a thing.

The way I see it, this will be a battle of whether Tai is capable of beating him up via head destruction or if he is able to get his hax off, and this should be inconclusive.

How often does she go for head destruction?

Because he is going to be dodging. It's not going to be as easy as just "Taiyomu crushes his skull"

His "hax" in this fight also boils down to "can damage things because he wants to". Which isn't exactly the most amazing hax. It isn't like he one-shots them.

Technically he can spatial cut stuff, but only at certain locations. There'd probably be a few in the battlefield because there's a few everywhere, but Taiyomu would need to be in the location first. Which isn't impossible, I guess, but it's still a toss up

She often goes for the head really, since she believes a good knockout or quick kill can be achieved the easiest by attacking the part where the brain is.

Whether she goes into those areas or not is indeed a toss up, though she will try to at least keep very close to him. Her hope-haxing him would seemingly screw her over in a heartbeat, but she doesn't normally go for that until much later on at this point in time so really seems pretty flimsy here. Not very sure what could happen first.

Back