• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems Regarding Powerscaling for Bleach...

KamiYasha said:
M11UTD said:
injured and near death Kenny almost blitzed Candice
Nah, She avoided his attack at point blank range without difficult whatsoever.
well, she did still call him a monster for being able to move like that after all the damage, so he should still be included in this imo. theres no way Kenpachi, or gremmy the self proclaimed strongest sternritter, are slower than bambi-fodder

LordAizenSama said:
well, she did still call him a monster for being able to move like that after all the damage, so he should still be included in this imo. theres no way Kenpachi, or gremmy the self proclaimed strongest sternritter, are slower than bambi-fodder
Indeed, i'm not saying that they aren't fast, but a blitz isn't what happened there.

And there's still a ton of other inaccurate things I know about for Bleach. But it still doesn't change the fact that you being against every upgrade and agreeing with every downgrade... regardless of how reasonable the upgrade may be and how ridiculous the downgrade is... which makes me lose my trust in your judgement...

^ I'm sorry you feel that way, but I believe the powerscaling in Bleach is irregular for the most part.

Take this thread for instance. The powerscaling being applied to everyone's speed suggests that they are around the same speed in the manga and we know that's not true. Rukia and Renji have always been slower than Byakuya, yet this assumes they can fight against him in similar speeds without a problem despite canon portrayal saying otherwise. I just don't see how it's possible lol. Sorry if you think I'm downplaying.

Non-Bias said:
And there's still a ton of other inaccurate things I know about for Bleach. But it still doesn't change the fact that you being against every upgrade and agreeing with every downgrade... regardless of how reasonable the upgrade may be and how ridiculous the downgrade is... which makes me lose my trust in your judgement...

^ I'm sorry you feel that way, but I believe the powerscaling in Bleach is irregular for the most part.

Take this thread for instance. The powerscaling being applied to everyone's speed suggests that they are around the same speed in the manga and we know that's not true. Rukia and Renji have always been slower than Byakuya, yet this assumes they can fight against him in similar speeds without a problem despite canon portrayal saying otherwise. I just don't see how it's possible lol. Sorry if you think I'm downplaying.
You do know he left the wika for awhile right?

@nonbias it is not that byakuya isn't faster, it's just that they are at least faster. you know, like how current bleach pretimeskip is.

Renji's fought Byakuya before, sure he lost but it wasn't because Byukuya himself was too fast it was because he just hadn't mastered his bankai as much as Byukuya did.

oh and that reminds me, shouldn't this scale to fullbring Bankai/Shikai ichigo from before also? he was considered the top war potential, even back then.

You do know he left the wika for awhile right?

^ What? Awww...

@nonbias it is not that byakuya isn't faster, it's just that they are at least faster. you know, like how current bleach pretimeskip is.

^ I understand that, but how much faster everyone became is anyone's guess. It's the same reason why everyone was listed as mach 29 due to unquantifiable speed feats. In this case characters like Rukia and Renji (amongst others) should be rated as Massively Hypersonic, likely faster until they show such speeds.

Renji's fought Byakuya before, sure he lost but it wasn't because Byukuya himself was too fast it was because he just hadn't mastered his bankai as much as Byukuya did.

^ Renji could only fight against Byakuya's speed because he was a one trick pony with a certain Shunpo and he could anticipate his attack pattern. That's reaction speed though, not movement speed.

oh and that reminds me, shouldn't this scale to fullbring Bankai/Shikai ichigo from before also? he was considered the top war potential, even back then.

^ Even though it's hard to tell, Ichigo is apparently much stronger than he was during that time. Likewise we still don't know why Yhwach chose certain characters as war potentials.

Non-Bias said:

^ I understand that, but how much faster everyone became is anyone's guess. It's the same reason why everyone was listed as mach 29 due to unquantifiable speed feats. In this case characters like Rukia and Renji (amongst others) should be rated as Massively Hypersonic, likely faster until they show such speeds.
Powerscaling is because they lack the feats but logic says they are that fast. they are at least as fast as bambi-fodder, so theres ur MHS+ Rating

So now Byakuya is unquantifyably Faster than Rukia or Renji, So he is also MHS+. it's the exact same as the pre time skip, except now it's upgrades, instead of downgrades.

Here's the thing though...

The wording of some things need to be better. Candice is the person who can apparently turn into natual lightning and use that as speed. No one else can. Unless they outright blitzed her (Ichigo and Byakuya) or are logically superior (Yhwach and others) they really shouldn't be scaled to the exact rating as her. At best you can say that everyone has MHS+ reaction speed which is at least better than saying that everyone can literally move at the speed of lightning, which is usually a big speed upgrade for most series. There's a difference between reaction speed and actual speed. That's what I'm trying to convey.

considering the distance Bambi-fodder moved, it's not just reaction timing, it was her actual movement. she didn't just dodge it, she moved out of the way a significant distance away. so theres really no problem with it. It works with both.

what does Gin have to do with this? at all? lets try not get offtopic, this is already accepted, and we're just working out who it scales to

Ignore my previous comment, apparently either I read it wrong in the anime sub or something, it's actually 500 in the manga, lol my bad haven't read bleach in awhile

Byakuya defeated 5 ritters ( including Candice ) casually , so I assume he's still way faster than Rukia and Renji even if they're scaled to Bambi's fodders

the only other person/form who I think should be included would be Ichigo's Fullbring Shikai/Bankai forms. you know, him being the lead war potential.

other than that, this should be pretty wrapped up and we should get sorted and over with

LordAizenSama said:
the only other person/form who I think should be included would be Ichigo's Fullbring Shikai/Bankai forms. you know, him being the lead war potential.

other than that, this should be pretty wrapped up and we should get sorted and over with
So who gets sclaed?

If i'm right, didn't Yhwach said that ichigo recovered his power at his peak of the fight against aizen?

Or something like that?

I would say: All mentioned in the OP except Cang Du, Gremmy,Kenpachi and Fullbring Shikai/Bankai Ichigo.

@Kami yeah Yhwach says that, though personally I don't think he did regain his trancendent power

So basically the ones left are Rukia, Renji, Kempachi, As Nodt, Mask, Cang Du and Gremmy right?

and maybe Fulbring Shikai/Bankai ichigo, right?

well kenpachi should have no issues being scaled to bambi fodder, who I don't recall ever using The quincy's highspeed movement.

Candice noted his agility despite being so heavily wounded after his fight

maybe he wasn't fast enough to dodge it...

^ Kenpachi literally walked over there and cut him.

Candice noted his agility despite being so heavily wounded after his fight

^ She didn't note his agility. She was surprised he could move despite his injuries

Well... i will try to end this lest see:

First Sternrriters:

As Nodt
Base | Volstandig

Speed: High Hypersonic (Faster or at least as Fast as Pre Royal train Byakuya) | At least Massively Hypersonic could face post royal train shikai Rukia

Gremmy
Speed: Massively Hypernoci+ shouldn't be too slow compared to bambi's fodder.

Mask De Masculine
Speed: Massively Hypersonic effortlessly destroy two captains | At least Massively Hypersonic

Cang Du
Speed: High Hypersonic equal to toshiro | likely higher

BG9
Speed: Well...i'm not sure.

Soi Fong
Speed: Same

Renji
Pre Royal train | Post Royal train

Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ via power-scaling

Rukia
Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ via power-scaling

Byakuya
Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic+ fought against Candice, NaNaNA and Robert

Kempachy
Pre Unohana train | Post Train shikai

Speed: High Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic+ fought toe-to-toe against Gremmy

To me it's as simple as everyone scales except Can du, no-one should be slower than bambi-fodder

On a sidenote this really needs to get sorted, it's not really going anywhere

Well, with SDZ gone we lost our Bleach expert. I am afraid that I don't really have too much of an opinion, but you two seem to have sorted things out somewhat.

Back