• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching the brand new animated special on the El Rey Network, "Explosion Jones," and a lot of these characters deserve to be added on here, with crazy 80s action hero feats being performed such as slicing a man entirely in half by tossing a Bowie knife at them, moving and tossing a refrigerator with no effort, punching a bullet out of the air, and two men grappling their hands together so hard, they blew up a building.

(No, I definitely did not make this up!)

BattleReviews said:
feats?

does bolt even have feats?
Bolt can Casually outrun cars on the highway

Bolt can casually knock at least street level villians with single chops

His superbark would have to be calced

Has heat vision that easily cut through steel doors

a speeding 18 wheeler flipped once it hit Bolt (Bolt didnt move an each)

I can look further into it, these are just off the top of my head

He is MTFL+ by travelling through Mars to the Sun in less than a second, range is millions of kilometers, hes probably planet level durability and attack potency but idk, some of these things I know myself.

shouldnt Bushido Brown and Stinkmeaner get profiles sense they are refrenced alot on the boondocks profiles and most of their feats come from them in the first place.... also the hateocracy members would be nice to add as well but just the first 2

Vilgefortz from Witcher series. He's got insane transmutation magic. He "killed" Regis, the Higher Vampire by transmutating him into molten glass thus bypassing vampiric regen. Regis did come back later but required Dettlaff's help to do so. His melee skills are top notch too. He beat the living daylights out of Geralt by using just his staff as a melee weapon and no magic. He is also highly implied to have been the first person to ever trick Gaunter o'Dimm.

Since he technically counts as a literary character now and not just a Youtube persona, I think it is about time we added Filthy Frank and the entire Verse to the Wiki. I could even provide facts and Verse lore from the "Francis of the Filth" book.

Filthy Frank

The Francis of the filth thing would probably need to have a discussion post in and of itself at this point lol. I plan to get myself a copy of it. But this does create an interesting case of a youtube personality branching over to more 'legitimate' media

The Player(Fortnite)

Wall level physically(can destroy trees, rocks, vehicles, buildings etc. using a pickaxe), Wall level with most weapons and traps(conventional weapons like guns and traps like spike traps and projectile traps), Room to small building level with multishot snipers and explosives, City-block level with prep(C4 placements), can ignore durability to some extent with Zapatron and electricity-based traps

Will probably have an immense lifting strength as it can lift 999 wood(10 large trees worth), 999 stone(10 large boulders worth. Said boulders are much larger than a human) and 999 metal(10 cars worth) at once.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Will probably have an immense lifting strength as it can lift 999 wood(10 large trees worth), 999 stone(10 large boulders worth. Said boulders are much larger than a human) and 999 metal(10 cars worth) at once.
Are you sure that wouldn't be hammer space?

I have a few requests:

1. Tatsuya Shiba from The Irregular at Magic High School

Tatsuya Shiba

2. Liru from Renkin 3-kyü Magical? Pok─ün

Liru

3. Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Lucoa

4. Smith from Monster Musume

Smith

5. Albedo from Overlord

Albedo Overlord

I don't think Smith is a combatant/has many feats...? I need to read the Manga to fix our profiles anyway. Eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back