• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reppuzan Oh okay then sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for offering your help.

As far as Ryouga goes, considering he fuses with a Zekrom, a tier 6 pokemon, it should definitely be more than notable enough with the right modifications to it.

I cleaned up the Dragon God profile.

The Overmind is an incredibly shallow page that is not up to our standards. It has zero summary, has no "Others" category, is missing stats, its organization is off, and lacks good reasoning for its stats outside of its Attack Potency, which is still somewhat questionable (is rocking the solar system only Star level?).

I have cleaned it.

"Rocking" would imply Earthquakes across each planet, which can vary greatly in the results. Dunno would a full on Solar System "Earthquake" would yield, so I think "At least 4-C" would be fine considering 4-C is such a small tier.

I added in additional stats it was missing and reorganized it to follow our format. Still lacks any summary and it has almost entirely Unknowns for its stats. Lacking any summary or stats feels extremely empty even after the cleaning.

Well, it is a popular character, so it can stay. Maybe it will get feats to scale from in the future.

Maybe you can start a revision thread regarding them? It be better than outright deleting them imo.

Well, they are not treated as omnipotent entities, are prominent parts of their games, and I think that the rest of the staff would prefer to keep them around, so I suppose that we can make an exception.

Why did my Composite Ganondorf profile get deleted? It is a lot more worthy of staying than Zelda's because I actually put stuff down instead of just put Unknown down, and that one is staying.

Can you provide a link, so I can check it up?

I will ask Dark649 about it.

False. Ganondorf is immortal. He has died a couple times, sure. In the classic Zelda and in Wind Waker, but other than that it results in sealing. Regardless, he does not have the same reincarnation cycle as the knight and princess.

The real cal howard said:
False. Ganondorf is immortal. He has died a couple times, sure. In the classic Zelda and in Wind Waker, but other than that it results in sealing. Regardless, he does not have the same reincarnation cycle as the knight and princess.
In Skyward Sword, Demise made the reincarnation cycle in the first place, and he made it the same as theirs. He died there and in Twilight Princess also.

He was resurrected in Four Swords Adventures after the events of twilight princess. Not the place to have this discussion though.

Yes. Continue on one of your message walls.

I deleted the Carmen Sandiego profile. The feat involving the Black Hole at the center of the galaxy was done through outside help, and took time, as it involved the construction of a technology around it.

The "High 3-A" is unquantifiable, and involves applying Reality Warping powers to an Educational Game.

This will probably get deleted before the forum can take action, but here. Deletion Requested

Just a troll post that was filled with garbage. I cut it away to just a deletion request, but lack the power to remove it entirely.

Edit: Already deleted. Thanks Ant!

Azathoth was the one who deleted the page.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mary_(Fairy_Tail)

Mary's profile was all sorts of messed up. It had durability listed as "Superhuman", had no summary, and the profile picture was placed in the wrong area. If you want to know exactly what I'm talking about, then just take a look at the version of it when it was first made.

I gave it a general makeover a while back, but now I think it's better off being deleted.

I tried to fix this page, but the user has strayed too far from the standard format for me to do anything about it.

I'm deleting the Baljeet page before people see it and take us for a joke. 9-A kid who's supposed to be weak even in a verse where little kids are main characters makes no sense whatsoever.

@AN The page used to be far worse and then people tried to clean it up to the still lackluster quality it is now.

It seems beyond saving unless someone wants to really get into the obscure 90s cartoons and dig stuff up for him.

I just deleted the page. If someone really wants to remake they're free to if they manage to properly justifiy the stats and make the page decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back