• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems like we might have to delete them then.

This verse has gone nearly a full year without an edit, both of its profiles have yet to be made.

Burning Full Fingers fixed it.

I don't want us to remove a page just because of art with nipples.

I think we can easily just remove the art or replace them with censored ones.

I already notified Matthew who created the page so i just ask for everyone to wait for his reply

I really think it should be deleted, the profile makes no sense, destroys 2 universes, but has planet level durability, which has no justification btw and no justification for her speed either.

I honestly question whether raven did indeed destroy 2 universes before.

Celestial Pegasus has deleted the profile.

Jinx666 said:
Eh...i think its detailed enough, i would leave it
It is accurate, but it does not have any links or images linking to her statistics. It would be easier just to delete the page. She is non combative anyway as well as having alot of speculation around her as a character

More than half the pages dont have links to their power, its mainly based off powerscaling. she has an explanation for her tiering so its fine. And theres loads of non combative pages aswell, such as Richard Watterso. as long as it has decent quality and justifications, its fine

I also think that the page seems okay.

@Fil

Deleted.

Shame too. Manga with good art but poor plotting and character development so it got the axe.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Why do we have Calvin and Hobbes profiles? The only feats come from his own imagination.
The one profile we have is for Spaceman Spiff who can be considered his own character within Calvin's imaginary world. Whether it is up to standards is the question. And I don't think it is. So what do other staff members think?

You can delete it if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back